By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

Gnizmo said:
makingmusic476 said:
I still think that fake roleclaiming in the manner hatmoza did would just be a really bad idea all around, but then, maybe he just made a bad decision. I will say that his actions today are incredibly suspicious.

Insane cop would cover everything while still painting hatmoza in a reasonable light. But that's a rather obscure role.

Hopefully another cop investigated gnizmo or hatmoza, and will roleclaim today. Of course, with no more doctors, that'd be a death sentence. Not to mention they could be lying too.

That would clear everything up to everyone's satisfaction I imagine. Any other cop that investigated me would have me come up as innocent. We had 4 pro-town doctors. There is likely at least one more cop running around out there.

@Hatmoza
If you are telling the truth then you need to accept that you are insane. It is your only half hope of surviving the next couple of days. You screwed up by trying to have your cake and eat it too. You decided to go for a night kill on your faction AND try to fake investigate me. You over-played your hand and now it is time to pay up.

He doesn't know for a fact you're innocent.  Hell, even I don't know for 100% you're innocent despite what else I know.

If he's a legit crazy cop, he's going to think he's sane, and us telling him otherwise won't change that he thinks you're guilty.

Around the Network

Wait, if the whore didn't sleep with you, then what were the fruits of your investigation.....

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

makingmusic476 said:
I believe gnizmo is a mere towny, who sits at home in front of his computer screen at night perusing pictures of goats and fine women.

What say you, gnizmo?

Why would I be looking up pictures of goats?

I am pretty sure most of the town has a power role at this point. The number of night kills flying around means there was a need for a lot of townies to have abilities to at least mitigate, and discover who is behind the sensless slaughter. My entire goal in this game is to make sure the town wins. What roles I may, or may not have will be revealed as soon as there is a good reason to reveal it.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

outlawauron said:
Wait, if the whore didn't sleep with you, then what were the fruits of your investigation.....

He claims he found me guilty. This is either a lie, or he is an insane cop. Well there are a couple other possibilities but I think we can probably safely discount them. So long as he claims cop then it is quite clear he is insane.

of course, that post is directed to hatmoza.

Around the Network

I am confused as to what answer you expect to get here. Hatmoza claimed to investigate me on night 2, and get role blocked on night one. He claims I am guilty. I am innocent proving he is either insane, or more likely lying once again.

Gnizmo said:
I am confused as to what answer you expect to get here. Hatmoza claimed to investigate me on night 2, and get role blocked on night one. He claims I am guilty. I am innocent proving he is either insane, or more likely lying once again.

I misread his post then.

Give it a rest Gnizmo.

But I got to give you credit for sticking to it till the end, you know whether I get lynched or you do that everyones going to see you're guilty either way, so what better way but to try and convince everyone I'm insane because you know I'm the cop and want to reinsure you won't get lynched tomorrow.

Continue with the plan everyone , lynch me

Unvote

Vote hatmoza

but do the town a big favor and don't give into Gnizmos lies tomorrow when you do see I'm the cop and lynch him.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I have no reason to lie. If you are a cop then you are insane, or possibly paranoid. I still don't buy it as you should have been killed last night. It is a good bluff, but I don't buy it.

I wish I had the ability to bluff or be a good liar like you, but like I've said many of time before, I'm at the top of my game when I'm honest. I'm honored that it happened to be against you, being the renowned player that you are.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson