By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

I don't know if I should feel glad that I'm dead in this weird game....you have a lot to explain when this ends, WoW

Anyway, shame on...whatever the fuck killed me

Around the Network

Megaman was another doctor? That's so frustrating. If he hadn't acted like a fool, we could've used him.

Also, what the hell is with 6 doctors? There are so many special roles in this game!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

So the siblings happened to target the same person, who just so happened to be a bomb. Talk about irony.

The werewolf/mafia siblings was sick and brilliant idea WoW

noooo Zexen, that explains why you figured there were more than 2 pro town doctors.

Vote Gnizmo

The results were guilty, and the prostitute is most likely pro town because she didn't fuck me tonight.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

The results were guilty, and the prostitute is most likely pro town because she didn't fuck me tonight.

Damn, I feel more sorry for you, man, than you feel for me

Now, go, go, town, and own the baddies in this weird game!

Hatmoza is either an insane cop, or just lying.

Here is where you fucked up. If you were the cop, then you would have been targetted last night for death. This is what I meant when I said your role would be clear in a day or so. The fact that you were left alone in favor of someone random makes it crystal clear you are mafia or a werewolf. You would be target number one for me if I were on the mafia or werewolf, and anyone who has played with me will tell you I exert a high degree of influence over who is killed at night, for better and worse.

Vote: Hatmoza

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

And THAT'S why it was a bad idea to kill me. I was hoping a bad guy would take the bait. Score. 2 for 1. I'll take that any day.

It kind of hurts to know that I won't live to the end of the game like the others I've played, but I go knowing that I did my part. I fulfilled my purpose in this life, and only ask that you use my sacrifice to lead the town to glorious victory.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I am making zexen_lowe the helper mod for this game. 

He can end the voting when 75% or more of you have voted for one person.

hatmoza said:

The werewolf/mafia siblings was sick and brilliant idea WoW

noooo Zexen, that explains why you figured there were more than 2 pro town doctors.

Vote Gnizmo

I can't help but wonder why neither the werewolves nor mafia targeted you.  Why'd they both go after Final-fan?

Either they both assumed the other faction would go for you, or else they know something we don't.