By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

Final-Fan said:
Hatmoza, if you're so sure I'm a bad guy, investigate me. Or do you just want to murder me for being wrong about you??

Gnizmo is my target

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
axumblade said:
I'm not going to lie. I don't think Megaman is mafia or werewolf. I just think he is a threat to anything productive in the game. x.x Is that wrong of me to vote for him under those conditions?

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Lynch_All_Liars

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

axumblade said:
I'm not going to lie. I don't think Megaman is mafia or werewolf. I just think he is a threat to anything productive in the game. x.x Is that wrong of me to vote for him under those conditions?

No, everyone else feels the same way. He will only hurt us if he continues to lie.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Well, I'm off to work now.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

hatmoza said:
Final-Fan said:
Hatmoza, if you're so sure I'm a bad guy, investigate me. Or do you just want to murder me for being wrong about you??

Gnizmo is my target

Don't waste a night. Check out Final Fan if you must. It would only waste time to investigate me.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

So I guess that Megaman is a super cop....

I don't think he is ready to play these games

Gnizmo said:
hatmoza said:
Final-Fan said:

Gnizmo is my target

Don't waste a night. Check out Final Fan if you must. It would only waste time to investigate me.

I tried to reach out to you out of all players thinking that maybe a smart player such as yourself would see that I was genuinely telling the truth and the first thing you do is try to throw me under the bus.

I'm still investigating you.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

My point in the previous post is, if you cared about the town, you wouldn't have so easily tried to get rid of me after my roleclaiming cop. A player as smart as you would have considered all the options before trying to kill such a vital role, especially after 2 doctors being killed.

You are way up on my suspicion list Gnizmo.

Oh MY Gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwd

You know how long it took me to read 300 posts? A lot. Well, it was pretty worth it, I don't think I'll do much intense reading for the rest of the day....

I would like that I am simply enjoying the mayhem that is going around... only good thing about being killed, really. ^_^

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I'd think you'd be happy to be investigated, Gnizmo -- particularly the way suspicion follows you through all your games. But no, you're going, "Just trust me, you don't even have to investigate me, can't you tell I'm innocent?" Very odd behavior IMO; you may know you're innocent, but you can't expect us to.

Thanks for trying -- I'd much rather get investigated than have hatmoza calling down vigilantes on me (BAD IDEA FOR THE TOWN) -- but it's also reminding me why I FoSed you.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!