By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

I am a cop, I know that my behaviour was erratic and strange but thats how i conduct my investigations.

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Around the Network

Your findings, megaman.

Who did you investigate and what was the response you were given?

4 ≈ One

@Hatmoza

That is just how he plays the game. He did the same thing last game and we(not me) won. He aced completely different when he was mafia

Who did you investigate?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

megaman.2. said:
I am a cop, I know that my behaviour was erratic and strange but thats how i conduct my investigations.

So if you are a cop, why did you vote for dsister44 like you had an investigation that confirmed he is anti-town only to switch really quickly when the pressure was on you?

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Let us go on with the previous plan., lynch FF and have me investigate Gnizmo. We will lynch megaman tomorrow or have a double lynch today I don't give a crap.

I want FF dead like Dgc wants falcon dead.

To be honest this makes much MUCH more sense than the "reasons" you've been stating.  Of course, just going on a blind jihad isn't likely to get you other votes to help kill me, but neither is reasons that don't make sense.  

I'm going AFK -- please, everyone, do not kill me before I get back.   

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Unvote Final Fan ..... tsk

Vote megaman

had you not switched your vote, I would have considered listening to more of what you had to say.

would it be too much to ask the vigilante to kill FF?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Hey guys. Ii have to go to school right now. I will be back by 4PM EST. So if you guys decide to do anything to me let me defend myelf =)

I don't believe you,

Vote: megaman

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Vetteman94 said:
megaman.2. said:

So if you are a cop, why did you vote for dsister44 like you had an investigation that confirmed he is anti-town only to switch really quickly when the pressure was on you?

There was no pressure I merely put the investigation on hold due to important facts being raised.

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>