Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

megaman.2. said:
zexen_lowe said:
megaman.2. said:
zexen_lowe said:
megaman.2. said:

Unvote: Dsister44

Vote Final fan

OK, you made it even worse. You could claim that you were a cop and that you had investigated Dsister (dunno if we would have believed you, but we would think it a bit for sure), but now I'm pretty convinced that you're just random lynching

I was investigating Dsister44, but I became extremely suspicious of Final fan his behavious is troubling hence why he needs to be lynched.

Wait, what????

Are you a cop investigating dsister or NOT?

Bah, whatever, I don't buy it

Am i allowed to reveal my identity?

You are allowed, but you cannot post your role PM from WoW

Around the Network

I'm confused... O.O

megaman.2. said:
zexen_lowe said:
megaman.2. said:
zexen_lowe said:
megaman.2. said:

Vote Final fan

OK, you made it even worse. You could claim that you were a cop and that you had investigated Dsister (dunno if we would have believed you, but we would think it a bit for sure), but now I'm pretty convinced that you're just random lynching

I was investigating Dsister44, but I became extremely suspicious of Final fan his behavious is troubling hence why he needs to be lynched.

Wait, what????

You've already given yourself away. Just spill it. 

What are you?
What did you do?
What do you know? 

4 ≈ One

megaman.2. said:
zexen_lowe said:
megaman.2. said:
zexen_lowe said:
megaman.2. said:

Vote Final fan

Wait, what????

You can roleclaim obviously -- hatmoza did it -- and if your role is something weird then you can explain how it works but you CANNOT copy/paste your role PM you got from WoW.  You will be modkilled if you do.  

But I doubt people will believe your roleclaim at this point, you've done too many nonsensical things.  
On the other hand, we believed hatmoza eventually  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

megaman.2. said:
zexen_lowe said:
megaman.2. said:
zexen_lowe said:
megaman.2. said:

Vote Final fan

Wait, what????

Not only you're allowed, we'll kill you if you don't

But for fuck's sake, DON'T QUOTE YOUR ROLE PM

Around the Network

Vote: Megaman.2.

This vote's not moving until I get some info out of him...

4 ≈ One

Hatmoza did kinds screw up but at the same time he didn't. If he is the cop, then Darth has some explaining to do. We can't have a possible enemy whore role blocking our cops.

And as for Final, why jump Hatmoza so much when we have already 3 protectives roles dead? It seems weird, but I'm not fully convinced who is who because everyone is acting as if they just smoked some weed.

Let us go on with the previous plan., lynch FF and have me investigate Gnizmo. We will lynch megaman tomorrow or have a double lynch today I don't give a crap.

I want FF dead like Dgc wants falcon dead.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

@Hatmoza

We don't have any proof against FF. You just are looking more and more guilty in my eyes at least.

@dsister

No proof ??? He jumps all over the only person that roleclaims and is willing to kill a cop.

His reasoning for lynching people is " whoever has the bigger post to disect is suspicous"

He revenge voted vette.... seriously?

He's just acting crazy and confusing overall.

That's more than enough reason for me, I don't care how suspicious this makes me look. He should not be overlooked.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson