By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

megaman.2. said:
Vote: Dsister44

Would you mind explaining your vote or is it just a revenge vote?

Around the Network
megaman.2. said:

Huh? O.O

Vetteman94 said:
sabby_e17 said:
Holy fuck. I come back to 5 dead doctors and over 200 comments to read.

Excuse me but this shit is fucked up.

Only 4 doctors died, but the other was a protective role.  Plus 2 of them were Anti-town so it wasnt a complete loss for us

Yes I now but its a major loss for us anyways. Essentially, we lost 3 doctors because the bodyguard is another protective role.

I just hope that we have another doctor.

Vetteman94 said:
megaman.2. said:

Not revenge, im voting to lynch Dsister44!

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

megaman.2. said:
Vetteman94 said:
megaman.2. said:

Why are you voting to lynch me? Just because I voted to lynch you?

Around the Network
megaman.2. said:
Vetteman94 said:
megaman.2. said:

OK

Now give me a reason for not lynching you, we don't need anyone that votes blindly and without reason

The only reason I'm hesitant in lynching you is because it's unlikely you'd be mafia/ww

Guys plz vote megaman

hatmoza you don't need me to convince you right

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Vetteman94 said:

I am willing to believe hatmoza for today,  he may have gotten a little too anxious when he role-claimed, but its nothing you cant blame him for especially after we lost 2 doctors the first night.   But I just hope he can live long enough to give us something to work with in an investigation.   

Final-Fan on the other hand, wanted to lynch hatmoza after he role-claimed cop.  Despite how useless he may end up being you should never want to get rid of someone who is Pro-Town,  unless off course you aren't.  There may still be a protective role out there that is keeping quiet that can make him useful again.

Vote: Final-Fan

This is why you are voting me??  How can I post so much about how I thought hatmoza was a bad guy and have someone not understand even the basic fact that I DID think hatmoza was a bad guy?  

As much as I know it's going to make me look even worse, I have to 
FoS Vetteman94 

The only thing I can think of is that you took the one small comment I made about how it would be less tragic than usual if he was a cop acting so insane because he's already blown his cover, is being hounded by the prostitute if it's a Mafia whore, and is exposed with two doctors dead, and there's probably a deputy who has none of those problems, and blew that comment out of proportion to mean that I'd still want to lynch him even if I knew he WAS the cop.  I don't think it's reasonable for you to interpret my position that way given all my posts, and you seemed pretty smart in the game we interacted in before, so ... the FoS.  

Why did you think I thought he was pro-town and still wanted to lynch?   

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

zexen_lowe said:
megaman.2. said:
Vetteman94 said:
megaman.2. said:

OK

Now give me a reason for not lynching you, we don't need anyone that votes blindly and without reason

The only reason I'm hesitant in lynching you is because it's unlikely you'd be mafia/ww

It is essential for me to carry this out, I suggest you dont make the wrong move.

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Guys, do we really need more reason to lynch FF, he's being weird again.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson