By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

@Gnizmo

Every time I read your posts it's like you WANT to be targeted by someone.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

I trust Gnizmo this game for some odd reason.

I FoS FF just for being an ass and saying I fucked up when we have no frikkin lead whatsoever. HELLO both doctors died! even if I eventually got guilty results I would end up dead the next day just by providing that info

Gnizmo, 'm putting my faith in you decision this game since you seem sincere. Don't make me regret this. Who do we lynch?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

@ Hatmoza

Well there seems to be a few lurkers [Falcon] available, but since they nights are always so long let's try to get some talking done b4 we jump someone.

4 ≈ One

hatmoza said:

I FoS FF just for being an ass and saying I fucked up when we have no frikkin lead whatsoever. HELLO both doctors died! even if I eventually got guilty results I would end up dead the next day just by providing that info

Gnizmo, 'm putting my faith in you decision this game since your seem sincere. Don't make me regret this. Who do we lynch?

One doctor was mafia aligned one was werewolf based and the other was town based. It isn't as big of a deal as you are making it out to be

hatmoza said:

Gnizmo, 'm putting my faith in you decision this game since your seem sincere. Don't make me regret this. Who do we lynch?

But if you waited a couple days before revealing your role we would have suspects to vote for.....

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
hatmoza said:

But if you waited a couple days before revealing your role we would have suspects to vote for.....

Kinda odd he just threw it out there, isn't it? Why'd you do that without anything to prove you were even an investigative role? All we know is that you were possibly with prostitute last night...

4 ≈ One

@ Dgc
Falcon ??? Are you not over that yet?

@dsister
I meant the 2 pro doctors of course . Did you even pay atention to the deaths ???

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
@ Dgc
Falcon ??? Are you not over that yet?

I didn't get him killed... didn't feel satisfying enough...

4 ≈ One

Gnizmo said:
Final-Fan said:
Gnizmo said:
Hatmoza has already said he will always try to kill Nordlead night one. As such I am currently the most suspicious of him. Also, who car bombed the hospital? That was messed up.

So 5 kills. 1 from mafia, 1 from werewolf, and 3 to be explained. 3 serial killers seems excessive. I am going to guess paranoid gun owner, vigilante, and a serial killer off the top of my head. This is not close to a comfortable call on my part, but it is my best guess.

I don't think the Paranoid Gun Owner actually gets night actions; it just retaliates against anyone that targets it.  

2 serial killers and a stupid vigilante seems the most likely to me offhand, although 1 SK and 2 stupid vigs is also possible, or something altogether different.   

I want to FoS Gnizmo.  I don't have a concrete reason or anything I could really even articulate clearly.  I just think that even after I've made adjustments for him being naturally suspicious he still seems suspicious to me, and I want to know if others feel the same way.

I am well aware of the paranoid gun owners role. All the people who died last night target someone else. My thought is that one of the three targetted the paranoid gun owner, and that is what got them killed.

As for being suspicious, well you are welcome to do so, but have something of substance first. People will band wagon lynch me rather rapidly in these games even when it is blindingly obvious that I am innocent. I cannot defend myself against a gut instinct that is wrong. I will gladly explain any of my posts though.

Oops.  For some reason I was thinking that the PGO died too when that happened, but obviously that's only the case when targeted by a killing role.  

As for the rest, I'm not trying to get a bandwagon rolling against you; I want to poll the population to see if enough people have the same "bad feeling" and if a whole lot do I might consider that worth lynching you.  Maybe that sucks for you but just be aware that I'm not at all trying to get a mindless bandwagon started.   

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Oops! Must have missed M0j0's role