By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

hatmoza said:

Well I thought about it and thought about it some more. The town is basically screwed, and it's going to be a race between mafia, werewolves, and the serial killer/s. I really doubt that there are more than 2 pro town doctors (I'm hoping for a godarn nurse). I was going to stay low and investigate one last night to help and find an anti town member before giving up my role but the odds aren't looking that well for me to survive another night with so many killing roles.

I am a cop and I investigated Darth last night but didn't get a result because I bumped into a prostitute according to WoW. So either I have amnesia, a hooker role has been introduced that targeted me, or darth is a prostitute that just sleeps with anyone who targets him.

I know I'm pretty much going to get killed tonight but I'm hoping that minimizes the deaths to at least one as both WW and mafia will target me. BUT if there is a nurse out there protect me! A body snatcher or alien, abduct me! Lets try to give the anti town members a hard time targetting me . Hopefully I can live long enough to get some scum.

VOTE DARTH

Not because I'm suspicious of you, just to get you talking buddy. It's your 1st game and we have no leads. Are you the prostitute?

I investigated you because I knew you would survive through the night.

The prostitute is the mafia version of the role blocker.

On a sidenote. Where is Megaman?

Around the Network

BTW I am none of the above roles, nor the cop. But I would like the cops (all investigatory roles) to mass roleclaim and info dump on Day 4.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

^ too late, I'll be dead or useless by day 3 or 4. I'm hoping for a protective role to bail me out at least one more day.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

supermario128 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
supermario128 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
supermario128 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
I will also go for revenge to whoever killed me... >_>

/brains

What is that supposed to mean?

Oh you'll see.... you'll see all right...

You didn't answer my question... >_>

It means I will get my revenge through eating brains...

Why would you want to do that.

You keep asking silly questions I'll be going after your brains.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

@Dsister
So prostitute = mafia?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Oh goddamn.
(I meant my last post @ my previous post.)

If dsister is correct then hatmoza just accidentally fucked us because the whore is just going to keep on blocking him.
(Um, pun [edit: wordplay] not intentional?)

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

c03n3nj0 said:
supermario128 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
supermario128 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
supermario128 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
I will also go for revenge to whoever killed me... >_>

/brains

What is that supposed to mean?

Oh you'll see.... you'll see all right...

You didn't answer my question... >_>

It means I will get my revenge through eating brains...

Why would you want to do that.

You keep asking silly questions I'll be going after your brains.

Meanie.

@Dsister

How would you know about that unless you are mafia.

FoS: Dsister

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

@Hatmoza

Yes

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Roleblocker

@FF

No not fucked up, we have something to work with now.

And I have an important question for WoW, Ilooked up MafiaWiki and it said that role blockers try to prevetnt kills. Is the prostitute pro town? If so we can use her.

PEDIT@

Fuck she's mafia.

Who would be smart enough to roleblock me? We must lynch this prostitue!