By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

If he was pro-town there would've been no Psychiatrist, according to MafiaScum.

Around the Network

Hmmm... then it seems that we should vote for TruckO... but there's nothing pointing to him other than sabby....

Vote: TruckO

for now...

4 ≈ One

makingmusic476 said:

Ok then. I guess the psycopath id anti-town aswell. If so, Trucks could either be the psycopath or a Mafia.

sabby_e17 said:
makingmusic476 said:

Ok then. I guess the psycopath id anti-town aswell. If so, Trucks could either be the psycopath or a Mafia.

WAIT A SECOND!!

Psychiatrist = Protown psychopath. Truck would come up innocent if he was the psychopath. If he's not mafia, you're a bullshitter. 

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
sabby_e17 said:
makingmusic476 said:

WAIT A SECOND!!

Psychiatrist = Protown psychopath. Truck would come up innocent if he was the psychopath. If he's not mafia, you're a bullshitter. 

Yes but you were telling me that the psycopath is anti-town. That is why I said if the psycopath is actually anti-town then Trucks could be either be Mafia or psycopath.

And before I assumed that the psycopath was pro-town and that was why I assumed Trucks was a Mafia before everyone kept telling me that the psycopath was anti-town.

I ain't bullshiting no one.

Around the Network

He is a bullshitter, remember how the night after all the cops died WoW told the story about how Erin got promoted to chief officer after only two days on the job? To me that means that from this point on we were left without any more cops

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
He is a bullshitter, remember how the night after all the cops died WoW told the story about how Erin got promoted to chief officer after only two days on the job? To me that means that from this point on we were left without any more cops

Lol, officer Erin hasn't got anything to do with me. Its just something that WoW made up.

And I also have to say that, thats a pretty lame excuse you used against me.

Well your cop claim is pretty lame so I figured I'd stay at the same level. My guess is that you and someone else are cultists and you saw your chance of controlling the town.

With me gone and a possible mafia/psycho kill tonight, you'll be able to lynch whoever is not in the cult tomorrow and win this game.

Signature goes here!

@sabby

I thought the psychopath was anti-town aswel but after reading what mm said and checking mafiascum, our psycho is definitely pro-town. If you're really telling the truth, truckO has to be cop.

@TruckO

You raise a very good point but that's really nothing solid to go on... if you really are innocent though, then atleast we know who are last mafia member is.

4 ≈ One

EDITS to above

*truckO is definitely mafia/cult

*atleast we know who are last mafia/cult member is

4 ≈ One