By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

Dgc1808 said:
Carl2291 said:
Well...
Last night i protected NinjaBlade, knowing he was pro-town. Maybe that saved him from the cultists?

Also, in all the games ive played i have been 100% honest with everything ive said.

Apart from that i don't really have any defence. Believe what you will, but im telling you now... It's a mistake to lynch me.

Doctors only prevent night kills. They don't protect you from anything other than death.

This is true.  But I have to wonder, if he's not a doctor and thus is mafia, why would he try to save ninjablade's skin with a comment like that?

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
Dgc1808 said:
Carl2291 said:
Well...
Last night i protected NinjaBlade, knowing he was pro-town. Maybe that saved him from the cultists?

Also, in all the games ive played i have been 100% honest with everything ive said.

Apart from that i don't really have any defence. Believe what you will, but im telling you now... It's a mistake to lynch me.

Doctors only prevent night kills. They don't protect you from anything other than death.

This is true.  But I have to wonder, if he's not a doctor and thus is mafia, why would he try to save ninjablade's skin with a comment like that?

He could possibly be trying to get away with the lynching. 

@MM: He doesn't have to be mafia, maybe he's the psychopath axum never had the chance to cure.

Anyway time for action:

Vote Carl(randomnumbers)

FoS: NinjaBlade

Signature goes here!

Uhhhh.... I don't know....

Only thing I can think of is if they were both in the cult but if so, nen wouldn't have fingered carl b4 he died...

4 ≈ One

Vote: Carl2291

Around the Network

Seems pretty clear how this day's gonna end... this was pretty short I must say...

4 ≈ One

sabby_e17 said:
makingmusic476 said:
Dgc1808 said:
Carl2291 said:
Well...

That would be pretty elaborate, and the comment seems a bit too off the cuff for something like that.

Logic tells me he must be lying, but he just doesn't seem like he's lying.

TruckOSaurus said:

@MM: He doesn't have to be mafia, maybe he's the psychopath axum never had the chance to cure.

Anyway time for action:

Vote Carl(randomnumbers)

FoS: NinjaBlade

Very good point.

Although I may have some slight misgivings, I won't be changing my vote on Carl.

makingmusic476 said:
sabby_e17 said:
makingmusic476 said:
Dgc1808 said:
Carl2291 said:
Well...

That would be pretty elaborate, and the comment seems a bit too off the cuff for something like that.

Logic tells me he must be lying, but he just doesn't seem like he's lying.

The main thing I'm trying hard to believe is that he role-claimed a doctor when theres already so many doctors. 

Bleh, I'm a bit confused.

Are all the WWs dead?