By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 2 = Death of PS3

As ALWAYS when there's good ps3 news it's followed by barrages of FUD which is fear, uncertainty, disinformation. It's right on cue yet again. How much of this is sourced by MS minions i'd love to know.

Around the Network

That's horrible.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

loadedstatement said:
So the game may freeze. Maybe we'll see an update fixing the problem. Killing a whole console? No.

There is no problem. A non existant problem seems to be being developed to counter the success of Uncharted 2. MS upto there usual dirty tricks?.

Yeah, it froze on me too. So what is the big problem? All you have to do is reset it and for some reason the PS3 saves your progress right before it freezes.

You posted four links, out of hundreds of thousands of Uncharted 2 owners?
Freezing does not equal death.

If your going to troll, be good at it.. Like someone in this thread already said, try harder next time.
How many games froze 360's? Hell, even bricked them? Why don't I see threads about those?

Jesus christ, the game has been out for three days, give them a break, and if it becomes more of an issue i'm 100% positive there will be a patch.

Let me know when a console freezes it = death, then come talk to me, champ.

Around the Network

no freezes here.

froze during 24 or 25, can't remember what chapter that one was, all I did was restart my ps3 and hit continue and the only thing I lost was my crossbow(turned into some machine gun) which sucked since I needed those to kill certain mobs faster /winkwink

dahuman said:

froze during 24 or 25, can't remember what chapter that one was, all I did was restart my ps3 and hit continue and the only thing I lost was my crossbow(turned into some machine gun) which sucked since I needed those to kill certain mobs faster /winkwink

Yes "mobs" lol!

GamerTag/PSN ID JoshmyersBV (please add me I have 2 friends on Xbox Live)

My ps3 didn't froze even once, i guess my ps3 is above all your puny ones. Haahahahaha:)

@topic
thats bullshit. my friend has beaten the game twice already and had no problems at all. Its always the same shit. Whenever a big ps3 game is released some fanboys post crap like that. They must be jelaous