By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Do you hate Uncharted 2?

I'm probably more than half way through. I don't really feel it is the 97% game Metacritic says it is, but it is certainly very, VERY good.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
chris1_16 said:
Torillian said:
It's fine to not like a popular game, but don't you think you're going into it with a bad attitude?

Yeah....and to be honest, I don't know why. I wasn't like this when Killzone 2 came out

I dont see why you would hate it. Im not a big fan of third person shooter but this one is good enough to make me play that genre and enjoy it. Sincerely you may find that theres better games out there, but hating it?!?! I would be really surprise. And according to post it seems that you liked Infamous, so you should like this one also.

If no one does I wil....:

DIS GAME IS SHET!111!! IT LIK GEY GARS O WER!!111! GRAPHECS L00K LIKE WII GEME LOLOL!11!!! MGS4 WUS BETAR!11!1! NATHAN L00KZ HOMO!!!!11!!! TWETTIR IS DUMBE!!!11!!! WHY N0 KRATOES??!?!11?? NATY DAWG N33DZ 2 MAK NEW GAM3 OF JEK N DIXTER 0N DA PSTR1PlE!!!11!!1! CODMW2 WELL B GOTY, NAT DIS SHET!!dgaif!!w!

There, happy?

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
A Bad Clown said:

DIS GAME IS SHET!111!! IT LIK GEY GARS O WER!!111! GRAPHECS L00K LIKE WII GEME LOLOL!11!!! MGS4 WUS BETAR!11!1! NATHAN L00KZ HOMO!!!!11!!! TWETTIR IS DUMBE!!!11!!! WHY N0 KRATOES??!?!11?? NATY DAWG N33DZ 2 MAK NEW GAM3 OF JEK N DIXTER 0N DA PSTR1PlE!!!11!!1! CODMW2 WELL B GOTY, NAT DIS SHET!!dgaif!!w!

There, happy?

I tried reading this lol, took me twice, dang thing looks like some kind of puzzle or eye test! Curse you Bad Clown!!!!

A Bad Clown said:

There, happy?

LOL

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
I do not know

but I hate anything that can threaten MGS4 in its position of the BEST PS3 game & BEST game ever

so people who have played it should tell me?

would I hate uncharted 2?

Watch out. It's in the same ball park as MGS4.

The bigger question is..
Why would one hate the masterpiece of this gen, known as Uncharted 2?

It wasn't the game in particular but rather all the videos release showing footage of the game that

revealed a large majority of the plot, besides the last few chapters, and ruined quite a few surprises.

No. I don't hate a great game. Naughty Dog is an amazing developer and they've made an amazing game. Even if it's not your cup of tea, I dont see why anyone would HATE the game.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

I haven't got to play it yet but from what I've seen it seems even hard to dislike.