By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So, why does everyone...

...freak out so much on these message boards? To me it seemed that so many people were disapointed with Resistance 2. Ya, I know some people really enjoyed it (like me). Seriously, I mainly heard negative rhetoric about this game. Now that some billboard has been spotted with an image of R3 everyone is going crazy. For one thing, if it is being made, we have some time to wait. Not only that ,but we know nothing about it. Maybe R3 will be better, or worse than the other two.  I am not hating on Resistance. Infact, I enjoyed them both. I am wondering why can't we enjoy what we have now?

Around the Network

I want to respond but I dunno what you're trying to get at...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I agree with hatmoza.

I agree with koyotecat

Predictions

GT5 will sell 3.2million + first week on ps3 (made 06 March 2010)

FFXIII Versus will have higher Metacritic scores than FFXIII after the first month.... Bet going on with perpride - loser changes sig for a month

KH3 will be PS3 EXCLUSIVE - willing to bet removal from vgchartz for a month

I am suggesting that so many people hype shyt up. it gets old. before a game is released these people tend to get out of control with their excitement. what could they be so ready for? i mean the last title of the same name seemed to disapoint so many people. is it worth it to hype a game just so it can be torn back down to earth?

Around the Network

It's the internet.

And I agree with aher052.

really? a billboard. awesome! we could have figured another resistance will be released, so what. a billboard doesnt show me anything of importance. was r2 all that good? was it good enough to give a crap about right ?

I agree with silicon.

I saw one thread about a billboard of some sort, didn't read too many posts, and never went back.. I don't think it's being talked about that much.

and I agree with tedsteriscool

I see, I must agree with feylic