By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 'Why Nintendo is the best' elimination game!

We all know Nintendo is the best and deserves to be on top. But what reason is the reason of all reasons that they deserve this honor? The list before you are reasons why Nintendo is the best compiled by members of VGC. (Thread reference ->) http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=88821&page=1

Now let's get to the rules. The rules are simple. You are allowed to vote once every three (3) hours, adding ONE plus (+) to whichever trait listed below that Nintendo has that makes them the best, and adding three (3) minuses (-) to whichever trait or traits that Nintendo doesn't need in order to still be the best. YOU CAN SPLIT UP MINUSES HOWEVER YOU WANT. If you don't have one plus and three minuses, your vote will not be counted. This will continue until we are left with the one defining reason that Nintendo rules all.

10 - Nintendo has branched out to new gamers, young and old.
10 - Nintendo sells pure game machines without forcing expensive nongaming stuff on you.
10 - Nintendo keeps development costs at a reasonable level
10 - Nintendo's first party games pushed hardware sales to an unprecedented rate
10 - Nintendo has the greatest customer service
10 - Nintendo makes the most durable consoles
10 - Nintendo's games always have high quality and strong presentation, no matter what audience that they are geared towards.
10 - Nintendo has created a platform where innovation was required for third parties (With both DS and Wii)
10 - Nintendo has managed to prove all the analysts, core gamers, critics, and competitors who said the Wii would fail, completely wrong.
10 - Nintendo is the only true gaming company left making consoles.
10 - Mario, Metroid, Zelda

ELIMINATED:

Around the Network

++10 - Nintendo's first party games pushed hardware sales to an unprecedented rate
-- 10 - Nintendo keeps development costs at a reasonable level
--10 - Nintendo has branched out to new gamers, young and old.
--10 - Nintendo sells pure game machines without forcing expensive nongaming stuff on you.

If you think you're gaming too much, Game even more !

uh
+ the last reason
- the 2nd last reason

Sorry I'm useing my wii browser so yeah

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Do I see an original elimination game?

+ Mario, Metroid, Zelda
--- Nintendo is the only true gaming company left making consoles.

YokoBlue said:
++10 - Nintendo's first party games pushed hardware sales to an unprecedented rate
-- 10 - Nintendo keeps development costs at a reasonable level

You can only vote up once. down three times. Sorry I can't count your vote just yet =[

Around the Network
forest-spirit said:
Do I see an original elimination game?

+ Mario, Metroid, Zelda
- Nintendo is the only true gaming company left making consoles.

You have to have three minuses.

haha i laughed so hard when I saw this thread title

(+) Nintendo is the only true gaming company left making consoles.
(-) (-) Nintendo has managed to prove all the analysts, core gamers, critics, and competitors who said the Wii would fail, completely wrong.
(-)Nintendo makes the most durable consoles

(+) wii doesn't afraid of anything
(-) wii sports

11 - Nintendo is the only true gaming company left making consoles.

10 - Nintendo has branched out to new gamers, young and old.
10 - Nintendo sells pure game machines without forcing expensive nongaming stuff on you.
10 - Nintendo keeps development costs at a reasonable level
10 - Nintendo's first party games pushed hardware sales to an unprecedented rate
10 - Nintendo has the greatest customer service
10 - Nintendo makes the most durable consoles
10 - Nintendo's games always have high quality and strong presentation, no matter what audience that they are geared towards.
10 - Nintendo has created a platform where innovation was required for third parties (With both DS and Wii.
10 - Mario, Metroid, Zelda

8 - Nintendo has managed to prove all the analysts, core gamers, critics, and competitors who said the Wii would fail, completely wrong.