Sevilla 1 v 4 Barcelona
Lille 0 v 0 Marseille

Palermo 3 v 1 Sampdoria
Inter 3 v 0 Chievo
Roma 2 v 1 Cagliari
Chelsea 1 v 1 Wigan
Man Utd 3 v 0 Stoke City

i think it might be crazy,

we have the the euro finals,do spain and italy have one more week to go?

Above & Beyond

points for weekend

ZUVU 8 POINTS 5 RESULTS,1 SCORE...................MAYNARD 9 POINTS 6 RESULTS,1 SCORE

CRAZY 13 POINTS 7 RESULTS,2 SCORES...........DRAIK 11 POINTS 5 RESULTS,2 SCORES

SCI-FI 7 POINTS,4 RESULTS,1 SCORE

Above & Beyond

TABLE

1. CrazyHorse - 243pts (35 correct scores, 138 results)
2. Zuvuyeay - 233pts (40 correct scores, 113 results)
3. Maynard_Tool - 233pts (36 correct scores, 125 results)
4. Draik - 212pts (31 correct score, 119 results)
5. SciFiBoy - 156pts (25 correct scores, 81 results)

crazy had a good week and will be tought to beat now,but i'll put some mid-week games up in a minute and there will be some weekend games spain/italy we may aswell go to the CL final if you want to,don't see why not

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

games up

Nottingham Forest(1) v (2) Blackpool tues 19:45 second leg playoff
Lyon v Monaco weds 18:00
Cardiff City(1) v (0) Leicester City 19:45 second leg playoff
Atletico Madrid v Fulham 19:45 Europa League Final

Above & Beyond

Nottingham Forest 3 v 1 Blackpool
Lyon 2 v 0 Monaco
Cardiff City 2 v 1 Leicester City
Atletico Madrid 3 v 1 Fulham

Above & Beyond

SORTED.

Ok well I'll be able to predict games for this weekend but will then be away for 2 weeks and will be very unlikely that I will be able to carry on during that time so I think this week will be my last. If the rest of you want to carry on for another week or so, or until the champions league final then I've no problem but as I said this will probably have to be my last week.

thanks ffan i misread the results,

@crazy there will be only one weekend round left for sat/sun,and you can always leave your CL final prediction before you go

and that will be the end

Above & Beyond