By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA's Wii Killer App : MySims

BenKenobi88 said: I wonder how much Japanese-like content will be in the game though... Nothing wrong with Japan, but it'd be nice if there was plenty of western stuff too...just cause it'd make for a more comfortable game if it had more stuff that Americans have. Like in DS Cooking Mama, most of the foods were Japanese, which was fine, but just a little different for a lot of my friends...hardly any of us eat sushi or the like.
There will probably be a lot more japanese stuff in it than you might think. The game looks like its intended to be marketed for japanese with the jap stuff you see in the images and the overwhelming cuteness of the whole thing.

Around the Network

If they do like Excite Truck and give you the option of listening to your own music then it would be cool, I like the art style and my girl wants this game just because of it.

I can't wait for this either. I like the cutsey graphics, I'm just glad they're human, I get kind of annoyed when it's all animals and stuff like Animal Crossing. I just want there to be an ability to create relationships, something like harvet moon but more community/town oriented as oppossed to the farm. What impressed me most was the shots where you seem to design your wood burning stove from a series of small blocks. If you have that level of control with design for alot of things in this world that would be awesome. Could add some real depth there, and I could end up playing this game for hours on end.

What's the release date?

Alacrist said: What's the release date?
according wikipedia it will be realesed this summer or fall

Around the Network

Jakaiwa said: Alacrist said: What's the release date? according wikipedia it will be realesed this summer or fall
That sucks

I’m waiting for Animal Crossing Wii myself but my girlfriend is really anticipating My Sims. She’s about as excited as she was over Nintendogs. I don’t know how wide knowledge of My Sims has spread amongst casual (mainly girl) gamers but it would seem like something that could easily top 10 million sold, especially on the DS.

I just wanna say this really quick about sims. Unless this is a vast improvement from some of the ones already on the DS, I would be VERY dissapointed. My wife loves the sims, but some-how she is always dissapointed, and gets very upset at how they end. Typically in a game where you would be building a house, or something, buy yourself clothes and stuff... It's meant to feel open-ended... THat's what I love about sims. This game seems like most of the other console sims... not open-ended.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!