By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Don't call it s comeback!

I'm back motherfuckers and I will not be silenced!

Around the Network

Okay.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Did your mother advise you to knock us out?

Did you ever hear that song Unplugged? No, of course you didn't: the band never could figure out the back beat...

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

^^^I heard it Unplugged way back when MTV was about music. If I didn't see it, I wouldn't have believed it. An "Unplugged" rap. It was eye opening, for me. Didn't sound half bad, either.

I also liked when rival rapper Cannibus tried to steal LL's boxing ring theme and feud with him, back in '97-'98. That was a hot song!

Around the Network

@ d21lewis: I also believe that that version of that song started the live instrumentation trend in hip-hop/rap music (but then where did that go? overused, canned beats rule the airwaves these days; it's a fucking crime)...

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

if i remember thats the kind of stuff that got you banned.....you know if LL coolj was still just that COOL i might believe you .... but you cant really balme people for being special can you?

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

Can I call it a "Craan-Back"?

AngelFire18 said:
if i remember thats the kind of stuff that got you banned.....you know if LL coolj was still just that COOL i might believe you .... but you cant really balme people for being special can you?

That kind of your face got me banned.

Craan said:
AngelFire18 said:

That kind of your face got me banned.

that sentence dosent even make sense

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi