By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The PS3 Boxart Photoshop thread

I have started a similar thread in the Nintendo forum, and since I am a "PS3 Fanboy" I thought it only fitting that the PS3 forum have one as well.  Basically you can either make your own boxart from scratch, or modify an existing game box art and make it into something you find funny or amusing and let your friends here on Vgchartz see your work.   Here's my first entry, which is a play on Little Big Planet.  :)

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Around the Network

*bump

haha, these thread smake me wish i could photoshop, but then again id spend 75% of my day doing this stuff and probably die from malnutrition.

Do we have to create an original title or can we 'shop an existing game?

You can shop an existing game. :) Really, whatever you want to do as long as it's a PS3 title. :)

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Around the Network

Not mine, from here

^LMAO

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

Take that bitches >:)

LOL @ Tales of Translator