By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Selnor putting together Forza 3 VGChartz Racing Championship.

I would like to race, but is this still happening? If not someone else could get it going.

Around the Network

Please dont panic. I have had an unsuspecting house move to deal with, and have been trying to get my new internet installed. I couldnt get on to let you guys know. Sorry to everyone. Yes we will still go ahead. I will be posting the new dates on December 27th.

Many apologies to everyone.

Well in that case put me down for it, sounds good.
And Im posting to try and keep interest in this thread.

Put me down lol. Gamertag same as name.

Oh and as for the points system your best making sure the vast majority of positions get points - not like in F1 where less than half drivers get points. Otherwise people might just leave the race if they are out of contention.

Around the Network

Sounds pretty good.

My gamertag is kiefer23 anyhow.

Count me in!

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

So how many people have signed up?

^ I'll let you know soon. I want enough for 2 championships. 16 drivers in total. :)

Sign me up Selnor ;) My interest in this hasn't died out since you first posted it, I'll just have to brush up my Forza skills again xD (Been two weeks since I last played it)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"