By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN and PSP games available through Amazon

sapient said:
Can some one check if ECA discount is available on these orders as well?

I am glad for the option to only look for games belonging to a certain genre, PSN needs to add that too (for PSP games).

The ECA codes are not available right now.  I will check as soon as they update the site with more codes.

Around the Network

@ pvaapuri

thanks

I hope this comes to Europe as well.

Icyedge said:
pvaapuri said:

PlayStation Network codes for games and game add-ons, for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Portable, are now available at Amazon.com.  Hopefully we will see some good deals.

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=amb_link_85434171_3/179-0829563-9423831?ie=UTF8&node=1289533011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=right-1&pf_rd_r=0WGFGNDR0N010ZFS4K66&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=493529951&pf_rd_i=507846

Well, amazon is doing it right, instead of complaining they cannot sell game anymore.

But Amazon is an online only retailer.  If retail stores like GameStop start selling download codes either online or in store it just means less need for employees (in the case of online code sales).  Also, I have a feeling download codes are strictly controlled pricing by Sony so retailers can't really compete much and this still ruins the used games market for stores like GameStop.