By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Capitalism: A Love Story. What do you think of it?

Hey all, Who has watched this movie? Do you plan on watching it? Why or why not? I am unsure if I should bother with the movie and I need some feedback. If I do watch it, it will be a downloaded copy of the movie because I cannot support somebody who is trying to stick a knife in the back of the very system that has made him a millionaire. 

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Around the Network

The director is a douche. I will never watch another one of his movies. Especially after his last movie.

Being from flint michigan myself im not a big fan of Michael Moore, so no I wont be watching this.

Should be good, i think, especially since it's largely against something the democrats did

Sicko came at the right time, it seems.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I want to watch it just to learn about the Second Bill of Rights.

Around the Network

XD you won't learn much about the second bill of rights from Michael Moor. Like I said, I'm intrigued in some sick and twisted way, by this movie, but I will not pay a dime to watch it. So anybody who has watched it? What did you think? I really don't know if I want to wast my time watching it.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Looks dumb

it does, but I may get a laugh or two out of it...but then I could be sitting there screaming at the TV with a paper Mache cast of my head on to keep my head from exploding.

Past Avatar picture!!!

ironman said:
XD you won't learn much about the second bill of rights from Michael Moor. Like I said, I'm intrigued in some sick and twisted way, by this movie, but I will not pay a dime to watch it. So anybody who has watched it? What did you think? I really don't know if I want to wast my time watching it.

I knew absolutely nothing about the Second Bill of Rights before, and apparently Moore was able to get ahold of exclusive information and media on it, so that would be interesting in itself.

Other than that, a documentary shouldnt have much of an influence on anyone's politics, but I guess supporters could watch it for self-gratification and opponets could watch it for self-mutilation.  I watch Bill OReilly sometimes myself...

Nonsense film made by an idiot who without capitalism would be broke now and have no films.