By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why would you want to be Gay?

That may seem like an odd question, I believe the women's body to be absolute perfection. So I want to ask why would one want to be Gay and what makes one want to be gay?

I truly believe that some people are born to be Gay and have had no choice but to love the same sex, I think a huge factor is genetic make-up of the person.

Does what happens in a person's early life play a huge factor on them becoming gay, Gay people (I believe) are very sensitive people from what i've seen on the T.V, so what makes them so sensitive?

I've always wondered is when does the person realise that he/she is gay and what plays a factor, my question how does a person realise he/she  is maybe gay. I know that any person that becomes Gay, they face tremendous hardship by those who live by rules from the past and are unable to accept that a person was meant/born to be Gay.

I don't want to come accross as someone who is against Gay people, Because im not. I have the upmost respect for Gay People. I understand the difficulties Gay people face in Society. So I just wanted to have a good discussion on the matter.

I know that in all/most religions that the sanctity of marriage is between a man and woman, but what of those people who were born to be Gay? Must we not now live by new standards?

My Question for those who are gay, what played a factor in you becoming Gay or were you born to love the same sex?

Cheers. Megaman.2. Out.

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Around the Network

I'd say a look at Rosie O Donnel would do it for most blokes.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I will never understand gay men. I fully support them, however... less competition.

Gay women I understand completely. What really perplexes me is why isn't every single woman on the planet gay?

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Loving those of the same sex is great. Homosexual behavior decreases brotherly love.

Repent or be destroyed

famousringo said:
What really perplexes me is why isn't every single woman on the planet gay?

Yeah, I often wonder that.

Around the Network

gays have got awesome dress sense and know how to throw a party.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

badgenome said:
famousringo said:

Because they value same sex relationships.  Homosexual behavior destroys relationships

Repent or be destroyed

Lesbian is good but gay is not

CommunistHater said:
badgenome said:
famousringo said:

Because they value same sex relationships.  Homosexual behavior destroys relationships

Any proof of that, or is it just normal bigotry?

Also I'd say one reason to be gay is because guys are so much easier to understand than chicks.

Rath said:
CommunistHater said:
badgenome said:
famousringo said:

Any proof of that, or is it just normal bigotry?

Also I'd say one reason to be gay is because guys are so much easier to understand than chicks.

except that chicks are like way hotter.

I'm not gay, by the way.