By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo3 is 2 years old...

Amazing stats for an amazing game. Best online multi-player on any console (IMO).

I love the series.  

Around the Network

How can there be 15 million unique users if the game sold 10 million? pirate copies?

^^And friends liking it so much that they buy live and come to your place to play.  I had a whole bunch of friends who did that.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
this is incredible how? i mean its halo, not really that shokcing to be honest.

Yeah for any game that would be incredible, Halo 3 deserves it. Just because its Halo doesn't mean a thing.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

this is a noob question, how can 15 million people enjoy it, when it only sold 10 million?

Around the Network

first game I ever played on my very own 360.

kowenicki said:
@asmo

second hand copies and multiple accounts.....

so you're saying that 5 million of second had copies are sold? link to support that?

In less than 2 years it had 1 Billion games played....I'm impressed. For any game thats a hard feat to follow. The thing that's really amazing is that over 600,000 individual players play per day.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Asmo said:

How can there be 15 million unique users if the game sold 10 million? pirate copies?

1. Used copies
2. Pirated copies
3. Rentals

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Happy Birthday to an amazing game.

After Reach is done. I hope they give Halo a long rest. Unless the story can stay as amzing as it still is.

Use your talents Bungie to give us Bungie lovers more awesome gameplay in a new setting and new story. Well done. My 2nd faveourite game this gen.