By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So I got a PSP this weekend

Like I've been talking about for around a year now, I ended up getting a PSP this week, so far loving Crisis Core.  I know the game is hyped up, but I couldn't resist being a huge FF7 fan.  So what PSP games are everyone hyped about?

Around the Network

The grand theft auto games are great for on the go car jacking. Definitely check those out.

I enjoyed final fantasy tactics.

MGS portable Ops is another game you might want to check out.

in terms of hype:  Grand turismo comes out october first- if you're into that it'll be there.

Little big planet and FF agito are coming soon

Congrats, its the best Portable Gaming System ever made IMO.

As for games, right now Dissidia is by far the best game out there for PSP.

For the future, we have Phantasy Star Portable 2 which should end up becoming PSP's best JRPG / Online RPG out there.

You need to buy Megaman: Maverick Hunter x. It is the greatest port of the greatest Megaman game ever

Resistance Retrubition Really fun Game,Also Try to find Riveria the promised land it's a port with a few upgrades But you'll love it
-Patapoon 2
-Jeanne D'Arc
-God Of War:COO..To Name a few.

Around the Network

My top 3 most hyped games on PSP so far:

Resident Evil

Jak and Daxter: A lost frontier

Assassin's Creed: Bloodline

mmmmm... I can't think of any coming anytime soon... Persona I guess...

4 ≈ One

Final Fantasy Dissidia
God of War

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

I didn't really "get" Disidia. Games that work well on consoles generally work well on PSP, though. Racers, Wrestling, RPG, and such. I love Final Fantasy Tactics, more than anything. Tekken or Soul Calibur will satisfy the graphics whore in you.

Tales of Eternia.
Final Fantasy Tactics: The war of lions
Tekken DR
Final Fantasy Dissidia
Valkyrie Profile:Lenneth

Take my love, take my land..