By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Konami still loves Sony, but will support Wii, 360

I haven't bought a Konami console game in 14 years. That trend won't stop until they give us something good

Around the Network

You could of gave us the actual link instead of us going to the nintendo site. Here guys this is the true link:

http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=7447&Itemid=2

Still hate Konami for mentioning that they would possibly release MGS4 on XBOX360

really? ... nice, hope it is true, another good game for 360

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

"Respect" is different then "Love", Soriku. Perhaps one day, you will understand that.

Believe it or not, companies are not blindly devoted to one console.

Around the Network

Also, if you're going to insist on giving us GoNintendo links every day, you don't need the "#comments" at the end of each link...that scrolls the page down to where the comments start. http://gonintendo.com/?p=27429 would bring us to the beginning of the article.

But yeah, even better would be to link us to the original statement, instead of giving us everything from GoNintendo...but I realize it's probably too hard for you to type on a Wii. Get a computer!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I still hate konami for the wii owners dont want to play games like Silent Hill quote.

Well lets compare RE4 Wii edition to Dewys adventure shall we, if you only want to support Sony for your AAA titles then fine but at least be honest about it. Bit harsh Benknobi88 - if he is typing on a wii then fair play, he has more patience than me.

Those people that think they're perfect give a bad reputation to us who are... 

"With the DS, it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen, but I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that." - Phil Harrison, Sony

cool48 said:
Still hate Konami for mentioning that they would possibly release MGS4 on XBOX360

They're not going to admit the possibility before the actual announcement. Speculation is free publicity.

As for soriku, source linking is a good thing, unless you like what some blog has to say about the news as well, then you should link to both. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs