By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Heavy Rain contains Madison Full Strip Tease Scene - NSFW

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dammit, that's 2 Sony games that will most likely get banned in Australia, or modified to the shit house just so that our retarded ratings board can classify it.

There's Heavy rain with her tits and there's god of war 3 with the gutting and ripping heleos's head off...thank god the PS3 is region free cuz I think I will need to import it.

What's messed up is that we see more tits and violence on films than there is in games, but apparently it's the interactive part which sends parents into a fit...these parents that bitch are bad parents to begin with so why should they care?...after all a good parent is the one with the money and the one responsible for what the child see's and plays so they'll make sure their kids don't see any of it, because as a good parent you know what your child is upto weather it's seeing a movie or playing a game.

It's the BAD parents that ruin everything for us adults, bad parents just looking for a scape goat so that their not to blame.
I for once would like to play a mature game like heavy rain with out things censored or removed, Heavy rain just didn't throw it in there for something silly and stupid like NGS motion tit control, they throw it in there in a tasteful manner that goes along with the context of what's actually happening in the story, just as movies do it...more or less.

Unfortunately here in Australia, the ratings board still believes that games are for kids, and that kids are the sole gamers, but the reality is that the average gamer here in Australia is actually about 30 years old.

It's aslo funny to look at the cultures of the US and Europe...while Europe doesn't like ultra realistic violence, they are happy with games having sex and or nudity in them while in the USA it's the opposite, they'd accept ultra realistic violence but nudity is a big no no, what ends up happening is that in places, Germany for example, enemies tend to be replaced with robots and blood replaced with sparks...and yet in the USA it's the sex/nudity that either gets censored or simply removed...here in Australia we get neither as ultra realistic violent games get banned such as L4D2 and games with sex or nudity follow suit with Risen.

sigh...such a shame, the medium could have progressed even further if it were not for these 'People' stopping it...I reckon though that given time games will reach the position where films and music are today, I just hope it's in my life time.

Around the Network

This will be all over Fox News. Mass Effect took a lot of shit for barely showing an ass. Maybe it's a stunt to sell more copies.

Well, this is interesting, but nudity won't make me play this either.

OMGWTFBBQ

/lol

Seriously though, that's going to get a lot of attention from the media.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

*shrugs*

well... it's not out of place, is it?

Around the Network

on a side note, her tits are nice, very nice indeed. XD

wow that is useless...

A) make her dance with the bra on and smash him with the lamp.

B) make her dance naked and have 10,000 more sales due to prepubert fanboys.

umh....

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

you people never learn, do not post nudity on the forums, we have 13 year old boys and girls that post here.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)