By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Death Note Game Thread

Well the first day has dragged on just about long enough. Consider this, at 11:35 PM, to be a soft close.

Those with night roles can submit their PMs to me, and I will reply correspondingly at midnight.

_____

Without any clear consensus, the people of VGC Ville decide not to arrest anybody on the first day. Night falls and everyone grows anxious as to what will happen...

Around the Network

Night Phase has begun....

This is a looooong night!

Signature goes here!

Awww, I though you were That Guy starting the day!

Bah!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Why are both nights (this one and Mafia 6B) so long? -.-

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

The citizens of VGC Ville awaken in the morning, glad that they did not suffer the wrath of KIRA

However, c03n3nj0 is nowhere to be found. After everyone else is accounted for, the police find c03n3nj0 dead in his room. There was no sign of struggle or forced entry. Cause of death was cardiac arrest.

Day 2 has begun!

Right now its Saturday, 5:00 PM PDT. The deadline for votes will be Sunday, 9:00 PM PDT

Bastards. Well, that's what I get for trying to sound smart with my discussin'.

/zombie

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Can I spill my role or do dead men tell no tales?

c03n3nj0 said:
Can I spill my role or do dead men tell no tales?

No. Don't say your role; that's the point of That Guy not telling everyone your role. It makes the game more interesting.

Fine, fine.

/zombie

(done posting now)