By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Death Note Game Thread

Man, I'm torn between Gnizmo and Zexen as well. I guess lynching one today and the other one tomorrow is the best way since we can't double lynch. I'll go with the one that has more votes;

Vote: Gnizmo

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network
Son1x said:

Man, I'm torn between Gnizmo and Zexen as well. I guess lynching one today and the other one tomorrow is the best way since we can't double lynch. I'll go with the one that has more votes;

Vote: Gnizmo

Can you give me a reason why you want to lynch me? If it gets Zexen down then I am all for it. I am relatively certain he is Kira. I am relatively certain I have been scanned innocent, so when the game fails to end it will be proof my assertions were made in earnest. I just want to know why anyone is actually voting for me? I have provided reasoning, and request everyone think about what their reasoning is for voting me.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

I love how That Guy edited his post to say to never edit your posts.

/tracking

Although, this game is so mysterious I doubt I'll enjoy it.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

My mind is made up, zexen is the most suspicious of all. (Son1x comes second) So

Vote : zexen

Signature goes here!

Truck.. im suspicious of you.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

Hmmm... this got gooooooooooood.

/Tracking

/zombie

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

How could you trashleg? I provide logical explanations for why I don't think Gnizmo is Kira. Yes those assumptions are based on the fact the L is still alive but if he isn't we're screwed anyway so I prefer assuming we still have a chance of winning this and that our detective friend is still alive but hasn't been very lucky finding out Kira supporters yet.

Signature goes here!

I still can't believe that y'all are trusting Gnizmo when he's saying that he has probably been investigated when we don't even know whether an L is still alive at all! We can assume that there's a doctor alive, since there was no kill yesterday, but seriously, he claims that L has probably investigated him and cleared him (even though I think it would show "not innocent", or whatever L gets).

I don't even dare make such a bold and baseless claim, there's nothing to prove that L has survived the first night, for all we know L could have been Jo, since there hasn't been a single roleclaim or accusation (and given that it's very likely that the doctor's alive, roleclaiming wouldn't be suicidal), that leads me to believe L's dead

.... :D

Interesting...

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

The day is over cause well... I said so. I'll be counting votes now.