By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza 3 Demo Out Now!

Allready posted this in the forza 3 thread, but i think it deserves a own thread (not everyone is looking into the forza 3 thread).

So, as i said the forza 3 demo is out and can be downloaded over this link:

http://marketplace.xbox.com/nl-NL/games/media/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d53084d/

Just click on the "Downloaden naar Xbox 360", hit confirm and start your xbox 360. It's 1,25GB big.

Have fun :)

EDIT:

It's on the normal marketplace over your xbox 360 now too.

Video: Samsung 37" LCD, Topfield 7700HSCI (HD-Sat), Denon DVD-2500BT (BluRay), Denon DVD-1940 (DVD)
Audio: Teufel System 5 THX @ Denon AVR 1910
Consoles: Homebrew Xbox 360 (500GB), Xbox 360 Slim (4GB) + Kinect, Homebrew Nintendo Wii, Homebrew Playstation 3 Slim (250GB)

A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him - BELIEVE

Around the Network

In the office at the moment so will await the first response and the inevitable GT5 is better.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

In my queue ready for when I get home.
And GT5 is better.

I dont think its out for the Americas.

It says"On another console"

its out, I played it, and its excellent

Around the Network

never was a big friend of racingsims- but after playing forza III demo I have to say: THIS IS MOTORSPORT at its best.
The driving feeling feels so great and the speedfeeling is great, too. My I will get this.

"In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value..."

Alan Greenspan, 1967

Wow. Just Wow. It's hard to tell you how good this is. The lighting is actually loads brighter than the videos. Awesome. But the physics are whats hit me the most. Doing 140 mph right behind another car and having to correct steering for osing it into a wall when coming out from behind to take him is frighteningly real. Seriously people GTR2 on PC is nowhere near as realistic as this game. AND I LOVE THAT GAME and SIMBIN.

I have never played anyhting this accurate. Those millions that Mclaren spent on Lewis Hamiltons simulator was worth it. Turn 10 done alot of research in the physics department. It shows. Forza 2 2/10 for physics in comparison to this.

Playing it now ;)

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Seriously the game is amazing. The best pure racing game i have ever played.

Just got to wait another month now for the full game.....

speechless @ collisions

am loving it so far :D