DS      22%     32%     46%    100%
PSP    34%     36%     30%    100%
Wii     11%     48%     41%    100%
X360    2%     73%     25%    100%
PS3    11%     26%     63%    100%

Edit: total added for clarity

Around the Network

PSP is stable in all areas.

Not too exact... the Wii has sold about 50 % more in Japan than the PS3 but both consoles account for 11 % there, so these numbers don't give a good overview.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

What? The chart means that 11% of the Wiis sold this week were sold in Japan, 11% of the PS3s sold this week were sold in Japan, 73% of the X360s sold this week in America etc.

oh, I see. Sorry stranne, I should have looked at the charts a little longer I guess.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network

I dont think these new chartz help a lot.
Absolute number datats are better.
That is only my point.

Time to Work !

What it does show is that the PSP is selling equally throughout the 3 regions, which means that it is as popular in NA as JP as OR. But figures are a good basis as well...as the PSP could be selling equally throughout the world, but only sell 100 units a week.

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)

It's a different way to see how the sales break down for a system by the region. Interesting to see how a console sales focus can be and you can see how stable sales are for the PSp as well as how strongly the PS3 is selling in the others region this week due to the price drop.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

PSP is a system well accepted in all territories, unlike Xbox360.