By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is you favorite book?

I was just wondering! XD mine is Twilight.....but i have more XDDD :) tell us yours XD

oh im currently reading The journal of Patrick Seamus Flaherty...ITS AWESOME XD

Around the Network

Let's see....

To Kill a Mocking Bird is pretty good, read it last year, it turns out I have to read it for school this year.

I actually read Twilight, got bored of it.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

The Harry Potter series. No way!

I have read some books in my life and I know it's an obvious and boring choice but Harry Potter is that good.

Blink the power to think without thinking by Malcolm Gladwell. If your are into psychology reads, I highly recommend it.

Mine was Angel and Demons and The Lost Symbol

Around the Network

damn man, long list but in no particular order:

harry potter series
the green mile
shawshank redemption
rainbow six
sum of all fears
bourne identity, supremacy and ultimatum

these are the all time greats for me

i like For One More Day by Mitch Albom. and The Five People You Meet in Heaven, by the same guy.

and the Narnia books.

hell, this is all on my profile lol

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I have a lot of favorite books.

The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss,
Any of the "Song of Ice and Fire" books by George R.R. Martin,
Anything by R. Scott Bakker,
Anything by Neil Gaiman,
I don't know, it's a pretty long list, I'm an Creative Writing English major so I read a lot of books.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

George Orwell, ugh, most overrated writer in the English language.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.