By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NinjaBlade360 said:
@ctk495 i do both i usually skip over the filler though but the Zanpakutō Unknown Tales filler are was good but the Beast Swords arc was awful

I agree.  I thought that the Zanpakuto Unknown Tales filler was actually really good.  Muramasa was a very intriguing character.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

lol......

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

NinjaBlade360 said:
@ctk495 i do both i usually skip over the filler though but the Zanpakutō Unknown Tales filler are was good but the Beast Swords arc was awful

best swords arc?

@AngelFire18 it was a 10 episode filler arc after the Zanpakuto Unknown Tales arc it was about them killing the beast swords

NinjaBlade360 said:
@AngelFire18 it was a 10 episode filler arc after the Zanpakuto Unknown Tales arc it was about them killing the beast swords

...and it was awful.

I'd rather watch some more soccer matches.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

well the one with Kazeshini and that baby was ok

NinjaBlade360 said:
well the one with Kazeshini and that baby was ok

Yes.  That one was definitely the best.

I also enjoyed the one with Hanatorou for some reason.  The reason being that it made me laugh.

i couldn't get though that episode at all

4 more days!!!