By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Soriku said:

That vid is badass. Can't wait until the anime is that far.

Agreed.  That is going to be spectacular.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
NinjaBlade360 said:

bleach soul carnival 2 came out in japan this week and on it you can find this video

you do realize that this mean that there is a higher for then bankai fir ichigo right?

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

oh ya!! i haven't seen him for a billion year!!!! aizen is so annoying!! he has absolutely NO weaknesses!!

I LUV ULQUI!!!!! I MISH HIM!!!!!!!

So I just finished watching the lastest Blach... Is anyone else excited that they storyline is about to pick back up? but also sad that the zanpaktou formas had to go... BTW BUMP!

Around the Network

im excited that we can finally see the ichigo & ulquiorra fight. well i liked the zanpaktou filler arc and they were interesting characters but buy the time the best sword filler arc was over i was happy that they were leaving

NinjaBlade360 said:
im excited that we can finally see the ichigo & ulquiorra fight. well i liked the zanpaktou filler arc and they were interesting characters but buy the time the best sword filler arc was over i was happy that they were leaving

Yeha I guess... Who was your favorite?

Do you guys watch bleach or read the manga?If you watch it wow.You must be really patient to be able to handle those dreadful fillers.I find the bleach manga interesting but I couldn´t keep up with the anime I hate fillers on an anime.

I can't believe that I've waited since last summer for this series to return to the main storyline in order to watch a recap. I guess I can wait one more week to watch Ichigo and Uloquiorra fight since I've already waited this long. Next week will be the episode that I was looking forward to.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

@ctk495 i do both i usually skip over the filler though but the Zanpakutō Unknown Tales filler are was good but the Beast Swords arc was awful