By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm still alive. Invisible must have knocked off my twin.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Wow they really trying to push this filler arc.

See you guys 20 episodes later when it hits the main story again.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

This filler arc is better then alot of the main story has been so I don't know what you are complaining about... lol

ZOMG, MAYURI IS UGLY

but hes cool

the last chapter was ok the episode below average

Around the Network

I MISS GRIMMJOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND ULQUIORRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!;-;-;-;-;;-;--;--

I could care less about Grimmjow, but Ulqui's "death" sucked, I mean, why didn't Ichigo just slash at him with his goddamn zenpakou-to (probably didn't spell that right; please don't hurt me). At least the thousands of souls that comprise his form would still exist. No wonder it messed with Mr. Strawberry's red head: that move basically made him a mass murderer (well, not really, but Cifer's "death" ensures that COUNTLESS souls will never draw breath again)...

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

This filler is getting tedious, I can imagine the upcoming fight scene is going to be epic however.

it lives ^_^

@Necro it is but its still good and it should be done in a few episodes

NinjaBlade360 said:
it lives ^_^

@Necro it is but its still good and it should be done in a few episodes

I'm dying to see the Ichigo V.S. Ulquorria fight put into animation... It is going to be the most epic fight scene yet.