By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NinjaBlade360 said:
i also like rukias personality more than orihimes

do you think Byakuya & Kenpachi can beat yammy

Together?  Sure. 

Between Kenny's strength and Byakuya's speed I'm sure that they can figure something out.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

SPOILERS FOR CHAPTER 380

From Mangahelpers
Source : FLOL
Credits : sheetz
扉絵は 剣八と白夜さんでした。
Cover is Kenpachi and Byakuya
今回は・・・ 簡単にいうと
This will be brief.
ヤミーそっちのけで(剣八はヤミーに殴られ吹っ飛ばされますが ハエみたいなパンチで温いんだ よで終わり)
Yammi focuses on fighting Kenpachi. (Kenpachi is blown away by Yammi but it's a weak punch.)
途中顔がキモイマユリ?wが登場し
In the middle of this Mayuri shows up.
ここの実験施設を解析しいつでもゲートを開けるマシンを作ったと長々説明し
He explains that he has with him a machine he made that can open the gates whenever he wants.
マユリ 黒崎イチゴお前は現世へちゃんといけるか実験体一号になってもらう
Mayuri: "Kurosaki Ichigo, by properly making it to the real world you'll become my #1 test subject."
卯の花隊長が現れ 私も現世にいきます といい
Unohana appears and says she wants to go to the real world, too.
マユリ おやおや四番隊隊長さんみずから私の実験の実験体に失敗しても知りませんよ?と皮肉っ ぽくいい
Mayuri: "Oh dear, if the 4th Division Captain is my test subject herself, she won't know if I've made a mistake."
負けじと 卯の花隊長が この実験失敗はありませんは絶対に成功します。だって失敗して浦原さんの耳に入っ たら小ばかにされて笑われてしまうでしょうからね
といいあい
Undaunted, she replies, "There definitely won't be a mistake. If there was and if Urahara-san heard then he'd make fun of you."
イチゴ しかしあいつはやばい(ヤミーに対して)
Ichigo: But those guys are in trouble (against Yammi.)
白夜 兄はなんとか町の死神代行だろ・・・兄の町の守るのが兄の仕事だろ
Byakuya: "You are the substitute shinigami of that town...so it's your duty to guard it."
イチゴ !!!!!!!
Ichigo: !!!!!
イチゴ わかったいってくると卯の花さんとワープする所で完です
Ichigo says he understands and warps away with Unohana. That's the end.

IM HERE :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! *reads previous posts* AMP316 >((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 !11111 >(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( *bankai* *kills*YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! NINJABLADE CAN I KILLZ U NEXT?!??!! :D

no you cant

WHY CANT I >(?

Around the Network

because i like living

Gawd I hate YAMMY!!!!!!

By reading the spoilers it looks like Ichigo and Unohana are heading off to Kakakura town thanks to Mayuri.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

NINJABLADE IF YOU LIKE LIVING USE CAPS LOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAMMY AND YAMAMOTO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RUKIA

I hope Kenpachi releases so we can see it in the Anime next week.

@Necromunda me too

it was a great episode the fights were good. the new op and ending was good also at 6 seconds in they opening a new zanpakuto behind Sōgyo no Kotowari http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI7pPIEwBOc i wounder who it belongs to