By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NinjaBlade360 said:
i will

well we have a year to see how it plays out ^_^

:P lmao I would have to say, this Filler has been more exciting in spots then some of the main story line haha, I def can't wait until we get back on track tho, I accidently cought a few portions of the manga and now I'm like FREAKING out haha

Around the Network

yes it has but it cant beat gin cutting hiyori in half i want to see what they do for that in the anime

NinjaBlade360 said:
yes it has but it cant beat gin cutting hiyori in half i want to see what they do for that in the anime

HEY I haven't read any of the Manga... JERK ! lol

sorry but as you can see by the op im not liable for anything that gets spoiled for you how ever you can take your complaints to invisible

whos your favorite character

NinjaBlade360 said:
sorry but as you can see by the op im not liable for anything that gets spoiled for you how ever you can take your complaints to invisible

Who is my favorite Character? HAVE YOU LOOKED AT MY SIG AND AVATAR?! lmao :P I didn't have a professionally made Sig and Avatar of Ichigo/Shirosaki for nothing.

Around the Network

And I already have my next Avatar/Signature Set ready too :D Haha

Necromunda said:
NinjaBlade360 said:

Who is my favorite Character? HAVE YOU LOOKED AT MY SIG AND AVATAR?! lmao :P I didn't have a professionally made Sig and Avatar of Ichigo/Shirosaki for nothing.

i wanted to now between the two who you likes more

over 300 posts yeah its my most successful thread

OH jeeze I dunno thats a good one, I would have to say Ichigo as a whole character but I LOVE the fights where Shirosaki takes control, he is just so Psycho Crazy Awesome Powerful.

we all love hichigo his fight with Muramasa was awesome i miss him :-:

NinjaBlade360 said:
we all love hichigo his fight with Muramasa was awesome i miss him :-:

Lol I bet Muramasa had to change his pants when he got in the fight with Hichigo.