By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The PS3 will NOT fall under 200k WW the rest of this generation

it will during early next year, but this, not a chance going under 200k

here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay  here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay here to stay

Around the Network

Man, so many people were wrong in this thread when they said it will fall below 100k-200k in a few weeks....
GJ Markers!

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

I Would love to see 200k a week, but 150k is more realistic i think, but with all the killer titles comming out in 2010 and on, i guess you never can tell.

Oh yeah forgot to update it with this weeks numbers, thanks for posting and reminding me xD

No problem! ^_^

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Around the Network

Until now, markers was right and nearly everybody was wrong saying it would fall back quickly under 200k.

Congrats to markers.

has it still not fallen below 200k?
I've been looking at this occasionally on the golden saucer and wondering if it was broken yet?
Good to know. I'll keep it in mind from now on.

Markers you should of just said rest of the year....Crow is being served in this thread already, as we speak

Did you just make this thread to rack up VG$ from all the replies telling you you're crazy?

haha

In all honesty I see this prediction holding true until atleast summer 2010