By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dissidia VGChartz players

i got this game but im an utter noob lol

Around the Network

congrats dark, you made this thread a win! glad theres an alive dissida comun here, though i have betrayed dissidia... and sephiroth! :O *gasp*

@MANUELF

Have you tried the Blizzard Combo to Tornado "combo"? It's not hard to do, you just have to do the two first hits of BC, dodge to the front and then Tornado imediatly. It works great if you can pin them to a corner, but you'll have to have good blocking skills to get them up close.

@Ghazi4

Do you need any tips? ;)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@Seraphic

Hehehe, thanks man :) I've tried a lot to keep this alive, even though it has had better days, there's still people in here, and i'll continue to update this thread when I get back more to Dissidia as well. You were amongst the first on my thread, hope that you go back to the game one of these days ;)
BTW, i've been playing Sephiroth a lot in my last plays on Dissidia, he's a beast at lvl 100 xD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@Lestatdark @Seraphic_Sixaxis

Have you guys battled yet?
I expect this to be an epic battle: Cloud vs Sephiroth

If so, post a video please

Around the Network

We haven't battled yet, and since Seraphic is having trouble with his PS3, i doubt that we will, but it could have been an epic battle indeed ;)

Current PC Build

@Les-to the dark(my nicename for you lulz)- Beast? ah so you finally got sephy, sephy to 100 eh? well... i belive the word your looking for is ... GOD!!! hes move list is powerful AND fast unlike a certain clown... :D

and yeah i've been trying to come back but Phantasy Star Portable has been taking up my time along with the Phantasy Star Portable 2 demo, im really hyped for the sequel and its stealing dissidia time... that and im trying to get VP2 silmeira to work on my PSP. >_>

Even still, good job man, i tried getting some dissida love going on before but i got to lazy to continue since almost know-one cared. im starting to think vgchartz hates the poor PSP. -.-

Yeah, there are few PSP users, even if some of them manage to end up on this thread randomly :P

PS portable 2 looks really great, I enjoyed the demo ;)

IMO sephiroth has a combination that literally can destroy anything in his path. Black Meteor + enemy lured to you + Scintilla + EX build = Instant full EX bar XD And his heartless angel is just one of the best moves in the whole game, especially if you set it up so that the enemy is hit by it, and on the way down gets hit by an Octoslash xD

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:
Yeah, there are few PSP users, even if some of them manage to end up on this thread randomly :P

PS portable 2 looks really great, I enjoyed the demo ;)

IMO sephiroth has a combination that literally can destroy anything in his path. Black Meteor + enemy lured to you + Scintilla + EX build = Instant full EX bar XD And his heartless angel is just one of the best moves in the whole game, especially if you set it up so that the enemy is hit by it, and on the way down gets hit by an Octoslash xD

from this post alone, i have only said this to only one other member...

Father my PlayStations.

xDDD You really like sephiroth don't you? He's a really awesome character indeed, everything from his personality and his sheer power is great ;) Also he kicks ass, in every game and movie he enters :P

Current PC Build