By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dissidia VGChartz players

well, WoL has me happy

he's my playstyle pretty much

wanted to try Firion, but he's not my style

tried Onion KNight (from my fav FF game) but he's not my style at all..esepcially since onion knight was never my favourite class either.

cecil was odd, didn't like his playstyle, reminds me more of Kain than Cecil >_
_

Around the Network

Actually Cloud ain't that popular, at least amongst Dissidia players, which I don't know why, he's an absolute beast when you play properly with him xD

You should give Zidane or Bartz a try, especially if in the future you'll want to do a Thief build to gain the best items faster.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Zidane doesn't seem like my style, but I'll try Bartz
he's a fag, but sure..the equivalent of Kabuto in Naruto games..

simply a fag

xD

Loool xD He's actually one of the best characters in the game. His inate attacks + linked abilities is trully unique in the whole game, plus it opens up tons of Ability strategies ;)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Loool xD He's actually one of the best characters in the game. His inate attacks + linked abilities is trully unique in the whole game, plus it opens up tons of Ability strategies ;)

hey, hey...Lestat!

you can't win without character love..

I have a crush on the older FF games, so I love them more easily >_<

I'm not attracted to play as Zidane in the least

sorry v_V'

Around the Network

*sighs*

yeah, i can relate so much w/ squall
he can be so difficult to use w/o having Brv to HP
his HP attacks have a fast approach but ridiculously slow to connect

it's like when u're playing paintball
u're playin and somehow wuz able to sneaked up on ur target but decided to yell and scream first therefore giving the enemy the opportunity to either dodge or hit u first

it is frustrating... but i am not giving up on him
i absolutely love using his revolver drive; it's just so damn fun!

so far, my secondaries are a tie to WoL, Cloud or Jecht
i do hav to admit i like using WoL and his moves are pretty epic to watch
cloud, too

i tried so hard to get used to gabranth but w/o having HP move outside his EX mode, it's pretty damn hard...

i myself am tryna to stay away from cloud but i'm starting to see lestatdark may be right - he is pretty powerful and his attacks are long range w/ a blocking capability

i think i might try out bartz

i don't knoe... ...... ..
this damn game is just all around frustrating to me
all i know is i need to take a hell-a long break from getting my ass whupped

Yeah, Cloud is really strong.

I never really liked Squall's moves because they are to easy to dodge.

I think Onion Knight is a awesome secondary because of his fast moves, but if you miss the enemy with OK, you are going to be damaged.

@deathcape

I was talking about Bartz ;) I was laughing at you calling him Gay, I found it funny :P

@PSwii60

I loved Gabranth, especially since his HP attacks once you get his EX bar in full mode, are amongst the best in the game. Once you get him to level 100, and have his ultimate weapon which gives him +40% duration in EX mode, he becomes the best attacking character in the game IMO. Keep going at the game, it may be frustrating some times, but that frustation will help you become a better dissidia player.

@Stefl

I have yet to try OK, how is he on Level 100?

Current PC Build

hahah!
bartz and his man-crush broner love for squall!

LOL

I have him only at 78 i think... but he is going to be my new secondary... btw lestat? Do you have time to play today?