By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dissidia VGChartz players

@Seraphic

I Like DS games as much as I do PSP ones, they're both fun, and some of them have amazing graphics too, even though they're not at the level of PSP ;)

You should get back to dissidia when you can, I stoped playing it for about 3 weeks when GT PSP came, then I got back, it's only a matter of getting up to speed with a few battles. But now i'm facing what I think it's a dilemma, since I think my psp analog stick is getting broken, i've lost one diagonal already :/

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

lol i'll try to jump back into the endless fantasy when me and my family take our vaction trip.

and wtf?? lol to much quick moves with your PSP eh? how much are PSP repairs? >_>

You really should, the game has endless possibilities :P

I don't know how I broke it T.T Bear in mind that this is a first model PSP, I bought it on the release date of the PSP, 4 years ago, so it has seen tons of use xD. I don't know how much are the repairs, if the problem continues, i'll see if I can manually repair it, if not, i'll send it to sony.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

i usually play my DS more than my PSP
though i put quite a bit of hours on Wild Arms: XF, MH3, and now Dissidia
i wish there were a lot more games on PSP than how it is now

mainly, i use my PSP for media
i also wish PSP could inter-connect w/ Sony Ericsson phones;
i love their phones and would be great to access tha internet anywhere that way...
  not that it matters all that much since internet is slow anyway

is there actually a way to connect ur PSP to any phone?

but in terms of Dissidia,
i've actually gotten more equips - oh, my god they actually help so freakin' much
not that i'm much better but it's a bit easier to do beat some of them
it also helps that i'm learning to block more often now while before i usually just dodge

yey! i might hav a shot at beating inward chaos now ***crosses fingerz***

Blocking in Dissidia is absolute essential to master the higher challenges of the game like IC and Blackjack ;) You'll do so much BRV damage when you stagger your opponent, that battles will become a breeze :P Better equips help too, I have the ultimate weapons of my main characters, and they become beasts in a fight xD

I don't know of a way to connect to phones, It would help a lot in putting up matches between ourselves ;)

Current PC Build

Around the Network

i think dam is trying to drive me away from my psp... he just bought me fire emblem shadow dragon for ds... ill post a video ... im off to go play psp.

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

hmm... I only dodge with Tidus but still I am criting my enemys everytime. Gets the Crit-DMG higher when an opponent was blocked? I just thought the Crit-Rate increases when an enemy is blocked.

@Angelfire

The DS has tons of great RPG's, I used to only play in the DS for a few months before I got back to the PSP :P

@Stefl

That's what I meant to say, sorry about the missunderstanding xD The only way to up your Crit-Damage is to increase your Atk rating, which at level 100, even a slight change of +1 makes a ton of difference. My Cloud, before getting Fenrir, was with 176 Atk, doing 450/600 in each crit. Now, with 178 Atk, he does 700/1000 crit. I don't know what the Crit formula is, but I guess it really shows it's work on high attack levels.

Current PC Build

I've been playing some, and Squall is cool, but he's just not practical
he can hardly land HP attacks, so it becomes a Brv collecting game..and hoping the opponent doesn't have amazing summons...

as Squall you gotta go for breaking your opponent over and over..and hoping to land an HP attack once they are open

I noticed the difference today while playing as WoL

omfg!!! WoL is amazing!! I love him now "Bitter End" is SO amazing..I love it, WoL is so badass, if only his costume would not suck..or if he actually had an alternate (not color swap)

WoL might be my new main, nice balance between defense and offense imo

nice balance between Brv and HP as well as Brv ---> HP

I'm loving him, no need to us EX mode at all....while with Squall I pretty much HAD to

I haven't tried WoL so deep as to give an strategic opinion of him, only very early levels WoL. Even then you can see that WoL is trully powerful given that he's one of the few characters who has a block ---> HP attack with Shield of Light xD. But since I also am not so fond of squall, I can relate to what you're saying :P

It's as you say, Squall becomes a BRV collecting machine, but his HP attacks, except for Rough divide and Revolver drive, aren't well balanced, and can easily be dodged by the opponent. The only real advantage he has, it's that he's the fastest character to neutral cancel your attacks, and catch your opponents off guard. Just ask Flame (he's a user that sometimes posts in here), he's the best squall user I've ever seen, and he was a master of neutral cancel. Got me more than a few times when I tried to block his attack and he cancelled it just before it connected, and hit me with another attack before I could block again xD.

Current PC Build