By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dissidia VGChartz players

Umm... not much... I play Uncharted 2 and FF VII now. I play Dissidia only when I am picking up my mother from work, or other ocasions where I am sitting in my car and I have to wait.

Zelda was fun with the Motion Control, thats true. SOmetimes I use the motion control for Wii Sports when I have guests.

Around the Network

How far are you on FFVII? If you need any tips you can ask ;)

I haven't played as much, only when I go to bed, I play for about half an hour, but yesterday the analog was very iffy :(

Zelda TP was one of the most fun games i've played on the Wii, I liked the fishing part especially xD I haven't played a lot of wii sports, since the time I Pro'ed every sport :P

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Hmm.... I don't need any help until disc 2 because I pretty much remember anything on disc one. Now I am still in Midgar... forgot to save yesterday -.-

You still have a lot to get to the second disc then xD I love the midgar part on the first CD, it was my favourite, along with Wutai and Golden Saucer.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@Lestat

dude, like: FF1 had classes
FF2 didn't it had skill levels, wich I wish some FF games would have nowadays
FF3 had classes and class changes!! it was amazing
FF4 also had classes

I'm serious, classes like: warrior, thief, dragoon, dark knight, white mage, black mage, geomancer, evoker
etc

you had pros and cons an I loved FFIII's gameplay most for being able to switch classes!
it was so much fun...

the later games don't pay attention to classes much, nor the crystals...and..

DFF seems to have the story of FF1 in wich Garlan made the endless loop in time in wich the Warriors were forced to fight forever

only in DFF they twisted it in such a way, that all the timelines were forced to do this

who thinks this would be a great idea for a couple of FF games? to show a few alternate stories, the stories where they do NOT defeat Chaos ^_^

and about Four Warriors of Light FF:Gaiden..
uhm...it's gonna be released on the 19th of this month
I pray for WiFi, than at least I can play it with you guys xD

Around the Network

@deathcape

Oh then I guess we missunderstood each other, since I thought you said that old FF had definitive classes as in defined jobs that couldn't be changed :P

Yeah, I liked how DFF had a kind of parallel story to the original Final Fantasy, kinda makes sense, since it was the one who started it all ;)

As for FF: Gaiden, if it does come with WiFi we really do have to schedule a joint gaming session :D

Current PC Build

Isn't FF: Gaiden only on DS?

I do not own a DS-.-

I don't have one as well, I'll have to kidnap my sister's one :P To tell you the truth, all the DS games i've played have been on emulator... *hides before the internet police catches him*

Current PC Build

same here - I am using Emulators too, for some games

maybe if i go to my cousin... he has 3 at home

Stefl1504 said:
Hmm.... I don't need any help until disc 2 because I pretty much remember anything on disc one. Now I am still in Midgar... forgot to save yesterday -.-

yay.... i hacked my psp and put final fantasy on it too... vii .re3, tr2 ,tr3 silent hill... re2 .. all that good stuff.

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi