By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dissidia VGChartz players

he is my third oddesy...i havent bought anything for him yet.

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

Around the Network

You don't have to buy new items for each new character everytime. Most items are interchangable between characters, and once you buy one piece, everytime you update a character's inventory, you can equip the same piece on another character as well.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I just bought everything available in the SP-Shop, but it shows me its only 98% completed... any idea what I have to do to get the last two percent?

Ooh and the timed arcade sucks :P

Did you buy the "Unlock All Cutscenes"? It's 20.000 PP :P

Yeah, I hate timed arcade, only beat it once and never got back to it xD
Also, there's player items that can be unlocked when you playthrough the story once again unlocking everything with 4 stars if i'm not mistaken.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Yes I unlocked the Cutscenes. Okay I try unlocking new shop items by getting 4 Stars.

Around the Network

so guys, how's it all working out?
I'm still training, this game can be difficult

I stopped playing a bit ago, I'm in a bit of a foul mood all thanks to a shitty unbalanced mode in FIFA. Will go back to Dissidia before i go to bed, to clear up my head a bit.

Current PC Build

*sighs*

yea.. i myself took sum long time off of this game as well... i'm pretty much stuck at inward chaos, i think stage 2... for the life of me, i could not beat cloud. i hav to agree his Brv to HP attack specifically Omnislash Ver 5 is brutal... i swear his stage is frustrating the way it breaks up you nor does it hav much ground to work upon... for zidane supposedly the best aerial attackers, i swear, cloud comes to a really close 2nd.. oftentimes, i could not judge how close he really is until he has already performing a massive Brv attack which will then Break me then the Omnislash Ver 5, bam! murdered, raped, punked all at the same time...

i hav to get better.. i also need to also get a hell of a lot better equips... it's so time consuming to farm for items

oh, well.. don't get meeh wrong.. i still love the damn stupid game... it sure is a fresh take on fighting (dare i say even better than Smash Bros, LOL!)

EDIT: btw, you guyz suck! you guys are so freakin' good... hahah!

Well, I can relate to Cloud being too overpowered with his BRV to HP attacks, since Omnislash V 5 is my main attack form :P But he also has another BRV to HP attack that I tend to use a lot, but it's harder to properly set it up, Finishing Touch.

I think that the main strategy against a Cloud is to always be on the look out for his attacks, as you said, Cloud has a massive range because of his sword, but remember, Zidane does too with his aerial attacks, especially the one in which he throws his twin daggers downwards, which can be linked to Meo Twister. I have a level 100 Zidane, and that's one of my main strategy attacks, plus Stellar Circle and Free Energy ;)

Also, one of the main charaters who's strong against Cloud is Tidus, just ask Stefl1504, he's a Tidus user, and in our online fights, using Tidus he can dodge and attack me a lot of times because of Tidus inate dodge abilities with almost each of his attacks.

Current PC Build

I played sephiroth today...he's weird..
you don't know what's coming untill he hits you, and his insane Brv atk speed fools you to get raped by his lower HP atks

Sephiroth is amazing...he can be fast and..over all a tricky, unpredictable fighter