Forums - Sony Discussion - Dissidia VGChartz players

tell me if I've improved please

Around the Network

how do you recored your battles?

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

AngelFire18 said:

you've got to unlock it by completing two destiny stories...so two character specific stories and then after a battle at the victory or loss screen you can press [] to record

deathcape said:
AngelFire18 said:

you've got to unlock it by completing two destiny stories...so two character specific stories and then after a battle at the victory or loss screen you can press [] to record

you mean square? and then what do i do?

taking a break from Dissidia. :)

Around the Network

@Seraphic

You're taking a break from Dissidia? :O why? I took a long break as well, but starting today, i'm all over it again xD

@deathcape

Those were some good fights, you have definetily improved.
Against CoD you did the best you could, as long as you keep pressure on her you'll get most hits in, the problem is that her attacks are so damn unpredictable xD
Nice counters you had against Cecil, you managed to cut short 4 of his HP attacks, that's some serious countering ;).
Against Emperor, why were you so low health? :P The best strategy I can give against Emperor is to always be pressuring him, his attacks are the easiest to dodge in all the game, and you'll get a lot of free hits after the dodges ;)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

mmm okay, I was low HP because I was trying to win all the battles while earning DP in the dtory, wich is amazing because that shows my skills with WoL now, I play him more defensive, because I can: Shield of Light is amazingly useful if timed right

AngelFire18 said:
deathcape said:
AngelFire18 said:

go to museum and to the last option wich should be replays

then choose to watch/edit, delete, or convert them to AVI files

convert them to AVI and then take them off your memory stick and upload to youtube

deathcape said:
AngelFire18 said:
deathcape said:
AngelFire18 said:

go to museum and to the last option wich should be replays

then choose to watch/edit, delete, or convert them to AVI files

convert them to AVI and then take them off your memory stick and upload to youtube

does this option become available when i complete one persons oddessey only for their oddessey.(i suck at spelling) or all at once?

@AngelFire

no, it's unlocked when you beat 2 Destiny Oddeseys
wich means...with two different characters for me that was Squall and Cloud
defeated WoL now
trying to finish Firion and Cecil