By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dissidia VGChartz players

Scarlet Rain I can't avoid either, I just rush at him as fast as I can (Thank god for speed plus ++) and hit him in mid move XD The only real danger from him is his Divine Judgment, because of his tendency to spam it over and over again

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

okay guys, here come a ton of new vids maybe I've improved..I think so..thanks for the last set of tips

please comment on any of them if you like

I made a playlist

so maybe you could all subscribe or something silly? 0_o

in the order I played:

I will also mention that I beat all these fight without retrying, except for ExDeath's who did manage to kill me once, so it's my first time paying close attention to most of their attacks and keeping in mind that my heel crush goes through alot of character defenses and my fated circle being unblockable, so I've tried to keep everything in mind...here ya go

Those are some nice fights there, I see that you have improved your use of HP attacks ;) The only large mistake I saw there was that you didn't use your HP attacks while you had the Earth Arcana Curse, since you were going to lose all that BRV in any way, might as well have lost it punishing your opponent :P
Also, great Ultima counter against Kuja, you picked the right time to go for the kill

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Those are some nice fights there, I see that you have improved your use of HP attacks ;) The only large mistake I saw there was that you didn't use your HP attacks while you had the Earth Arcana Curse, since you were going to lose all that BRV in any way, might as well have lost it punishing your opponent :P
Also, great Ultima counter against Kuja, you picked the right time to go for the kill

yeah, when the Lich got me I was about to rough Divide ExDeath but man...he was annoying..I'm spamming Rough Divide a bit too much, but sometimes I do get have much better timing , I hope to improve more...was surprised at my own skill dodging Zidane's annoying long range crap..

and then learning to counter it..I felt awesome xDDDD

as for Sephiroth...he annoyed me, but I got him

lestatdark said:

@stefl

I understand you, my only game time usually comes in the form of breaks from lab work or some minutes before i go to bed xD.

Hehe... some minutes, last time we played about 3 hours

Around the Network

@deathcape

Sephiroth can be a bit of an annoyance because at first he may look like a slow character, but his BRV moves come out way faster than anticipated, in contrast to his HP moves which can be seen coming and give you a long time to dodge.

@Stefl

Yeah we did xD But that was before things got heavy duty on college, now I haven't even had the time to properly go online on the PS3 (but if we manage to do another fight, I can squeeze some hours of Dissidia instead of sleep hours xD).

Current PC Build

I got Zidane at 100 and I am playing Sephi now.

I like Sephis BRV-Attack because they are long ranged and fast, but I hate his HP-Attacks, just like Lestat said his HPs are too easy to evade.

Fights I use normally a Minute to finish are 5+ min fights because i can't do HP-Dmg to my enemies.

Lestat, have you any tipps on using Sephi?

@Stefl

Sephi's a pain in the ass until you get his Black Materia HP attack. My suggestion is to put Scintilla as his main HP move rather than Octo-Slash (Scintilla is the attack where he stabs forward ultra fast and then a cut of light appears on the opponent).

Scintilla tends to come way faster than Octo Slash, so if you stagger your opponent, you can imediatly counter with Scintilla. Also you should take advantage of his EX mode, because of his Heartless Angel special attack. Give yourself some distance between your opponent, and press R+Square to cast Heartless Angel, if you're succesfull, you'll reduce your opponent's BRV to 0 and it will not grow back ;). Afterwards just way for the enemy attack, or punish him with a ground BRV attack and quickly go for a Scintilla.

Current PC Build

I am so bad at this game its sad.

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

Do you need any tips Angelfire? Whom are you playing?

Current PC Build