By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dissidia VGChartz players

My laptop has built in WiFi too, the problem is that the additional USB WiFi card is needed so that the PC can recognize the PSP Ad-Hoc signal.

I love playing EX Death, because if you time his defense well, almost no attacks, even HP ones, can get through ;)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Tidus vs. Ex-Death can be hard for Ex Death because some of Tidus attacks are from behind.

It sucks that the PSP isnt recognised by a normal WiFi-Card.

Btw Lestat, have you found any other methods of using the PSP via internet?

Yeah, Tidus could be a problem if you used Cerulean Block, but Omni Block is a spherical defense, so it doesn't matter where the attacks come from ;)

I haven't found any yet, i've been to other Dissidia only forums as well, but they are only using either Ad-Hoc or Xlink Kai.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

yeah...this sucks majorly, guess I won't be joining you guys anytime soon..
ah...I've read some stuf up, and they may consider a sequel to this game depending on the sales and fan reactions..

I really hope they fix the stories to make sense with the new DS remakes and such and add spinoff characters like Yuna from FFX-2 and FFCC characters as well as maybe some from XII and XIII and vsXIII

man....square should step it up

Probably they will consider it truly since this game has sold almost 1.5M ;).

If they can beef it up in any way that we have discussed here, then it will be epic :D. If anyone can deliver, it's Square.

Oh, and I did some fights against a Lvl 150 Chaos on Blackjack with EX Death, Chaos totally rapes EX Death, his blocks are too slow xD.

Current PC Build

Around the Network

hahaha, I tried playing command mode again, Square has to fix it so you can do everything via commands, like EX mode and stuff or selecting wich HP attacks to use or such..

it would really help

I like the game, but simply don't feel like playing the game with every character, but I want to make money and get more and better equips >_

To punish with HP attacks, block is the way to go, time your blocks well and you'll leave your opponent staggering, so that even the most slow HP attack, will hit your opponents. Make sure you equip Riposte ability to maximize the effect of hitting staggering opponents.

What I don't like about the A.I is that some characters are really cheap, like Cloud Of Darkness, since the AI can pull combos and attacks faster than I've seen a live person do so far, especially in the Blackjack DC. I like to fight underhanded most of the time, but CoD is just way too brutal.
EX builds are the way to go for melee attackers like Squall, Cloud and Sephiroth, they really take advantage of the EX mode, especially Cloud, since he can break through every defense and almost all the attacks in the game with his EX Defense Crush xD.

I haven't dwelved in command battles much, but I found the ones that I played rather fun ;)

Current PC Build

the problem is that fighting dicks like Cecil, Jecht and Tidus is extremely annoying since they have amazingly fast, multi Brv hitting HP attacks, so not only are they fast, but they steal my Brv and then rape me with an HP attack....

and I obviously can't block the the attack...and it's relly frustrating, because my block button exists for nothing T_T

when I block I get raped by HP attacks and when I dont by Brv attacks

the AI is too good, seeing as they KNOW when it's a Brv attack so they block...and dodge when it's an H attack

it's impossible for humans to see some of those things coming...I'm seirous..wth

It isn't actually, you've just have to practice with the hardest AI possible in the quick battles. To me, the breaking point was playing a Kefka and Golbez Maximum AI at Vicious level. They raped me for about 100+ battles, but then came a moment when I could see their attacks coming almost every time xD

I actually use the block button more than I dodge, the hardest blocks to manage are from super fast characters like Onion Knight, and of course some unblockable BRV attacks like Firion's Axe Throw.

Current PC Build

well, I know it isn't you just have to play the game SO MUCH you will KNOW every single attack the opponent will throw out and will act correspondingly...eh..
I might try it out, but not soon..Rev3 is coming out on the Wii soon and I'll be training that more than this

this is my leasure for fun awesome game ^^

I still love it though, and am hoping for a sequel

also...offtopic but http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s3nRaL9nY0

a vid of rev3 look good btw...can't wait to own ppl online xP