By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dissidia VGChartz players

It's pratically those items and a random chance that the Genji Equipment will appear as a treasure chest, but only when your at chain +50. The best part of the Blackjack DC is to farm enemy items, especially items like Excalibur II and the such ;)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

okay... but i think i go for leveling up some more characters to the maximum of 100. I have now 3 100 characters and now I am going to level up Zidane then Sephiroth

I have 7 so far, stopped at Gabranth, which is a total beast at level 100 ;) But my favourite is rapidly becoming EX Death. When played properly, it's like a huge fortress :D

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I noticed Cloud is WAAAY easier to play than any other character..Leon doesn't have Cloud's range nor attack power, but he can combo better,

but Squall's real problem imo is that he can't chain Brv to HP at all

this makes him a really difficult character to punish with also, enemies cna punish my missed hits with HP attacks but when I try to do the same I get punished instead..@_@

deathcape said:
I noticed Cloud is WAAAY easier to play than any other character..Leon doesn't have Cloud's range nor attack power, but he can combo better,

but Squall's real problem imo is that he can't chain Brv to HP at all

this makes him a really difficult character to punish with also, enemies cna punish my missed hits with HP attacks but when I try to do the same I get punished instead..@_@

Squall is a bit hard to get hp attacks on. Squall is nice on BP damage though and hes one of the fastest characters in the game, hes actually my main. I do wish that SE gave him a way to chain BP to HP though, would make my matches alot faster.

Around the Network

I never really tried Squall, so I am not able to compare him to Tidus.

Tidus is very good if you like to counterattack because of his "Dodge & ..." attacks, which if mastered, have a HP-Attack Combo. If you master Tidus's moves some enemy attacks become useless - unless you make a mistake.

With "Dodge & Slash" you can counter Clouds "Braver" without giving him the time of evading.

With the right use of "Gemetzel" - sorry I do not remember the english expression - Artemisias "Apocalypse" becomes useless

Most of Chaos BRV-Attacks are useless because of "Dodge & Slash"

Hmm... I am promoting Tidus... :P
Well I should become some PR-Guy-Thingy^^

Cloud isn't as easy to use as many people think.

He may have the range and the attack power to put a dent on the opponents health, but Cloud has a major drawback; his attacks are way to slow, predictable and a pain in the ass to neutral dodge and cancel.
Against faster characters like Squall, Onion Knight and Tidus, a Cloud user must always be on the defense, because the speed difference is huge xD

Current PC Build

Ohh.... Lestat?

We have to battle when I am at home again, I really improved :P

Got a whole new skillset and I am using a krit and EX built now

Hmm... maybe I try your ghost once before challanging you again!

We have to do a match sometimes again ;) I have to train a bit more, haven't really played as much as I did before, thanks largely to GT. I think I will try to brush up my Cloud and EX Death skills xD

Current PC Build

exDeath? he can be such a Fag!!

damnit...especially for an offensive player like me using Squall

and true, you can see Cloud's moves coming from a mile away..

hmm....I'll be working on finidhing the game and once I'm done, look into this Xlink stuff...my laptop has built in WiFi gotta check it mine is compatible..hehehe

then we really could, but exams this week so..like..lol, not so much playing