By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

Words Of Wisdom said:
trashleg said:
ok now we have a 2-way tie. do we wait?

If everyone is alright with it, we can do a double lynching with you and Son1x.

meh, im not keen on sacrificing myself when i know myself to be innocent, and this was son1x's idea so it still seems suspicious to me but if the folk who have been away for a while dont come back soon i guess we have no choice. and we'll both be swinging. maybe give them a couple hours to get here please? (im talkin about dsister and Final-Fan).

*cries*

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

*hugs trashleg* DONT CRY!!*gives cookie*

I DONT WANT YOU TO BE LYNCHED! THEN EVERYTHING WILL BCOME BORING ;-;;-;-;-

Since invisible is only on like 1 hour a day and she seems to be a swing vote ...

If dsister doesn't change his mind then I say go for the double lynch.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

invisible seems like she's unshakeable right now

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
Since invisible is only on like 1 hour a day and she seems to be a swing vote ...

If dsister doesn't change his mind then I say go for the double lynch.

if i survive this, i am DEFINITELY on to you next. ¬_¬

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

I DONT WANT A DOUBLE LYNCH!

Then Invisible change your vote. Trashleg is trying to confuse you

Ulquiorra, Grimmjow and Szayel all kick ass. ;)

Well, lets do this I guess. Unless invisible votes for someone else?

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

@dsister
BUT SHE IS INNOCENT!!

Son1x is for this because he knows it will take at least one innocent out of the game. if he's innocent, why would he want to give the mafia that advantage? it makes no sense.

its after midnight, and i'm very tired. (first day of school tomorrow ) so i'll swing by before class and see what's going on. (hopefully not my execution)

night night everyone. even you, Son1x. x