By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

I'm one hour ahead so its 2:40 here ^^
I guess I'm off to sleep as well then. See you tomorrow guys and girls.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

'Night trashleg ^_^

Edit: and Son1x

Son1x said:
I've been wondering but how do you play Mafia in real life? I mean you are pretty much looking at each other, no? How do you vote, and kill/save/investigate at night and stuff.

OK, so they deal out playing cards that tell you what you are and you don't show it to anyone ever.  

1.  Day -- people talk, accuse, lynch, etc.  (The games I play, the lynch victim is revealed at the end of the day.)
2.  Night:  
--everyone goes to sleep (eyes closed, etc.)  (honor system)
--mafia wake up, silently vote to kill by pointing -- they keep going until they can agree on a target, then go back to sleep
--cop wakes up, points at someone to investigate and the GM (mod) silently indicates the result
--other special characters
3.  Wake up, see who died in the night -- if it is still possible for the town to win then the next day begins.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

^ The mod instructs people on waking up and going to sleep etc.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

o hai! wut is this? :/

Around the Network

It is awesome. You should joint the next round Seraphic

huh? wut is it though? :/

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
huh? wut is it though? :/

its a game, a forum game, and its good fun, here is the link, read the OP:

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=86202 

but ima to lazy. :I

Short Summery pweaze?

[edit:  @ seraphic
["but ima to lazy. :I
["Short Summery pweaze?"]

^ If you can't be bothered to read what people have posted then TRUST ME Mafia is not a forum game you ought to play.