By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

insomniac17 said:
trashleg said:
insomniac, i know eh. our thread is 3x the size of yours!

Size doesn't matter; it's the quality of the stuff inside. 

Well ours is 3x higher quality as well :P

and for previous trash's post about delay thing;
Totaly agreed. So many times my posts were really late, I was trying to tell something to the poster above but before I clicked "Post", 3 more posts came in :D

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

^i know, it can make everyone look really bad when you try to use quick reply. i've been refreshing and rich-texting so much today

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Son1x said:
insomniac17 said:
trashleg said:

Pshh, you've lost the cop, doctor, and deputy. We've got the same amount of mafia left, while having more good guys. But lets not argue about who's is better.

insomniac17 said:
Son1x said:
insomniac17 said:
trashleg said:

Pshh, you've lost the cop, doctor, and deputy. We've got the same amount of mafia left, while having more good guys. But lets not argue about who's is better.

yeah ok yours is probably gonna end better but ours has been AMAZING! lol so exciting.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Quick and dirty vote sheet:

Sonix TRASHLEG
Final-Fan TRASHLEG
dsister TRASHLEG

OTHER
invisible FINAL-FAN
trashleg SONIX
nen-seur SONIX

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Haha thats a funny. :D

Well we will have to wait for invisible now it seems. This might end up being a long day again.

edit: I just noticed I use "haha" and "hah" way too much.

edit 2: holy s**t, all the posts at "Recent Forum Activity" on my profile are from one of the Mafia Round threads.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

you edited^ :O

Final-Fan said:
Quick and dirty vote sheet:

Sonix TRASHLEG
Final-Fan TRASHLEG
dsister TRASHLEG

OTHER
invisible FINAL-FAN
trashleg SONIX
nen-seur SONIX

thank you, i was getting distracted every time i tried to count it up lol.

It's OK by me as long as all edits are labeled.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Why the caps lock for names? :D