By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

^ Well there are two interpretations:
- She's mafia and thinks her side is doomed.
- She's townie and thinks her side is doomed.

So I don't think it's more evidence against her ... but there's already enough.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
trashleg said:
Son1x said:

im sorry i want to believe you.

You want to believe his theory that you're mafia?  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Well the fact that you said I left after every theory of mine is pretty much a lie. And my last theory (you, nen and sfb) is the only one I'm certain its true. I've noted others as possibilites, names more than 3 suspects or didn't even give a name. As in matter of fact, one page ago (50posts/page) I said I'm going off but I that I was going to check the thread (and post if neccesary) on PS3 but you still accused me of going away?

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

insomniac17 said:
Son1x said:
And wth is with these 2 posts?
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2615270
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2615287

You guys are trying to trick WoW into telling you who the mafia is. I'm on to you guys!

im confused by what all of this means.

insomniac, what are you doing here?

son1x, you missed out insomniac's post, which is the one I was replying to :-O

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2615283

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
insomniac17 said:
Son1x said:
And wth is with these 2 posts?
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2615270
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2615287

You guys are trying to trick WoW into telling you who the mafia is. I'm on to you guys!

im confused by what all of this means.

insomniac, what are you doing here?

son1x, you missed out insomniac's post, which is the one I was replying to :-O

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2615283

Well, I figured that since you guys were invading our thread, I'd return the favor.

Besides, you guys are being more interesting. My game is boring right now.

EDIT: Oh noez! I got the 666th post! -dies-

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
trashleg said:
Son1x said:

im sorry i want to believe you.

You want to believe his theory that you're mafia?  

lol NO, i meant in general. about nen-suer and about son1x's own innocence.

theres like a lag between conversations here because everyones posting at once

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I haven't missed it, but how exactly have we given up, or do you perhaps mean "we" as mafia? Aren't we still all arguing?

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

insomniac, i know eh. our thread is 3x the size of yours!

trashleg said:
insomniac, i know eh. our thread is 3x the size of yours!

Size doesn't matter; it's the quality of the stuff inside. 

Son1x said:
I haven't missed it, but how exactly have we given up, or do you perhaps mean "we" as mafia? Aren't we still all arguing?

insomniac said: I'm working on it! We just need to get everyone else to give up their lives for the sole purpose of completing this mafia game.

trashleg said: i know, we've all totally given up ours, lol ^

get it?